I yelled as my back crashed through the dining table, the ringing in my ears getting louder as the potions effects started to fade. Turning my head, I noticed the vampire man impaled himself on a candle stick. Gripping the dagger handle, I ripped it out of my chest with a small grunt and staggered to my feet.

Climbing the steps once more, I was able to finish off the rest of the vampire coven, feeling my body burn and ache due to all the fighting.

"ELIZABETH!" I yelled as I used the wall for support, "YOUR COVEN IS DEAD!"

"Y/N! PLEASE HELP ME-AHH!"

My ears perked back when I heard the faint screams of my bard companion further into the castle. The closer I got, the louder the screams became as I now stood in front of a iron gate. Sheathing my silver sword, I gripped the chain link and pulled as the gate raised. I quickly ran inside the cathedral, a few torches ignited but other than that it was still very dark. If it wasn't for my enhanced vision, I woulnd't be able to see.

"Jaskier!" I gasped as I sheathed both my swords and ran over to where he was shackled to a table.

"Please get me out of here! I'm too younge to die!" He cried.

I noticed a few cuts on him but other than that he seemed fine and he had no bite marks which was good.

"Where's Elizabeth?" I grunted as I ripped the shackles off his wrists.

"I don't know. She must have left before you came. Let's just get out of here." He begged as he hopped off the table.

"You go, I'm going to find Elizabeth and finish this."

I pushed Jaskier towards the door as he immediatly ran out, yelling to himself.

I screamed in pain when I felt sharp talons dig into my shoulders, every nerve being lit on fire. My body was hoisted off the ground as I tried to fight off whatever had a hold of him. My eyes widened as I sheilded my head, feeling my body burst through a stone wall forcefully. Then, the creature dove towards the frozen lake, both of our bodies smashing through the thick ice and into the frozen water.

My mouth opened in a scream as I felt the water enter my lungs. The talons sliced through my flesh as I tore myself out of the creatures hold, seeing Elizabeth in her bat form. I punched her in the face making her float a little further away in the water as I swam towards the surface to gulp up some air.

"Y/N!"

I heard a familiar voice yell my name, seeing Yennefer and the queens guards running towards me. I hissed as the bats nails dug into my ankle and pulled me back down into the frozen lake. I punched her again in the jaw and wrapped my fingers around her throat. Of course the bat was stronger than I was, digging her nails into my neck as I choked on my breath. I gagged as I reached for one of my swords, grabbing the hilt of it I quickly brought it down onto her arm. The vampire shrieked under the water as her blood bubbled to the surface and her arm sunk deeper into the water. My heart was beating dramtically in my ears and I knew I had to finish this off soon or I would drown.

Elizabeth lunged at me, scratching down my arm before punching me in the face. I shook my head and just barlely grabbed her ankle as she flew out of the water. The cold breeze hit me and I shivered, my lips were probably a deep blue. The vampire bat looked down at me dangling from her ankle and tried to shake me off, going higher into the air. I looked down, noticing the Yennefer and Jaskier become a little smaller. Using the last bit of my strength, I shoved my blade inder her protruding rib cage. She cried in pain as she faltered in the sky. Ripping the blade out, her eyes fluttered back to her skull and I knew she was dead. I cut off her ankle and let my body fall, my back hitting the ice and being submerged in the frozen lake once more. Her bat form fell right beside me and I watched her sink before swimming towards the surface.

I gasped in the air, Yennefer looking at me with a stone cold expression as her eyes held worry and anger as she helped me out of the water.

"Hello, love." I smiled breathlessly at the sorceress whos hands were becoming coated in my blood from my wounds.

"Shut up. I'm angry with you."

"Figured as much." I mumbled under my breath as Jaskier ran over and picked up my other side.

"Somebody start a fire, we need to stop the bleeding." Yen and Jas laid me down in the snow of the forest as Yen ripped open my armor and stripped my of my tunic.

"I mean if you want to fuck with everyone watching, I don't mind." I smirked at the mage as she glared at me, pinching my stomach.

"Ow!" I whined.

YENNEFERS POV

I pulled out the small dagger from my belt and put it in the coals of the fire, the metal heating up. I looked over at y/n, the snow around her becoming stained in her blood. When enough time had passed, I pulled the dagger from the fire, the blade was a vibrant orange and red.

"This is going to hurt." I told the witcher. y/n nodded, taking the belt of her pants off and biting on it.

"Do it." She mumbled around the leather belt.

I knelt down beside her once more and put the blade to the wound on her chest. Her skin hissed as she let out a scream as I burned her flesh. My heart leapt in my chest when I felt her grab my other hand and squeeze it tightly.

Y/n ended up passing out the more we continued to heal her wounds, her head laying gently in the winter snow. When it was done, I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.