32. (18+) Together

Começar do início

We went inside and the reception area was really beautiful. Officer had a bit of conversation with the owner, probably regarding our I.D. and then they left. Jimin called his manager and asked him to transfer the required money into the hotel's account. He also sent us some money as we didn't have even a single penny at that time.

They showed us the way to our room which was on the 7th floor.

The room was big and spacious and undoubtedly beautiful. It had a king-sized bed, a couch, writing table, a separate bar and a... Transparent bathroom? Wtf..?

I stared at the bath-tub, through the glass window, with wide eyes and opened mouth. I knew Jimin was also looking at it so I turned in his direction only to find him smirking. That bitc-

"Thanks a lot." Jimin smiled at the man who guided us the way.

"Incase of any problem, don't hesitate to call me, Sir." He smiled and left.

Jimin locked the door and then turned around to look at the bath-tub. "Geez... I'm so tired. I need to take a bath... What about you?" He smirked.

"Me too but.. you can go first." I gulped.

"What's the difference? It will still be the same." He tilted his head to the side and made a puppy face.. so 'innocent'...

"Why the fuck these people put glass.. was it so difficult to use wall instead?" I threw my phone on bed out of frustration- more like embarrassment.

He laughed loudly and walked towards me slowly.. slowly.. and back-hugged me. "Why are you blushing? It's not like I will be seeing you naked for the first time. Huh?" I blushed harder. "C'mon.. don't be shy." He kissed my neck, then my shoulder and turned me around.

He looked directly into my eyes with the most lovable and caring gaze. My heart sped up. "What if we wouldn't have made out alive..?" He whispered and kept his forehead against mine. "I would have lost you.." his voice cracked at the end of the sentence. It melted my heart. I love him so fuckin much-

I didn't say anything and kissed him on his lips, lightly. He instantly kissed me back. The kiss was not passionate but that single kiss was enough to express all the emotions we were feeling at that time- love, fear, sorrow, happiness...and the most important... Longing..

"We are alive now. Nothing happened to us... So stop thinking about that.. and live this moment." I broke the kiss and whispered.

He smiled, "yes" and smashed his lips against mine. That kiss was so hurried that it almost bruised my lips but I didn't care. I was way too aroused. I replied back to his kiss with the same intensity. I kept one of my hands behind his neck to pull him closer, and with the other I tugged at his hair.

His both the hands were at my hips and were slowly- sensuously massaging them, hard. I moaned between the kiss. Seeking the opportunity, he entered his tongue inside my mouth and started exploring. For a bit, both of our tongues fought for dominance but of course, his won.