17. Past

FLASHBACK
(5 years 4 months ago)

BRIAN'S P.O.V

"Y/n-ahhhhh!" I ran through the corridor of our college at my full speed. "Y/n-ahhhhh!!!!" The moment I saw her, I picked her up in my arms and spun her around.

"Ahhh!! Brian the hell are you doing!?" She shouted in panic and started struggling in my hold. I stopped spinning as I started feeling dizzy and put her down on the ground. "Wohhaaa. Calm down boy...- Breath in, Breath out." She started moving her hands up and down, gesturing me to breath.

I did what she asked me to do and finally, I calmed down. "Now say what happened?" She crossed her arms against her chest.

I looked at her with excited eyes. "Y/n-ahhhhh!!!!" I hugged her tightly and started swaying our bodies back and forth.

"Yah Brian stop squeezing me!" She tried to get out of my hold.

"Guess what Y/n!?" I finally let her go and held both of her hands in mine. I started swinging our hands right and left like five year old besties. "I finally got the admission in the University!!!" I cheered.

"University? Aren't you already studying in one?" She gave me a confused look.

Aish... Acting as if she really doesn't know what I meant...

"Really Y/n? You know I am talking about one of the best universities in America for higher studies." I gave her a wierd look. She started laughing.

"Just kidding, just kidding." She waved her palm. "But-" she looked at me with wide and bright eyes. "Ahhhhhh!!! You finally got the admission!" She held both of my hands in hers and started jumping.

I mirrored her actions. "Ahhhh!!! I can't believe I am gonna fulfill all my dreams!" I hugged her tightly.

Silently, I kept on holding her in my embrace. Tears started streaming down my face. Maybe she realised that something was wrong with me.

"Brian... You okay?" She petted my back to gain my attention.

"Y/n-n-ah." I started sobbing. "I don't wanna go..." I hid my face in the crook of her neck and started crying hard.

"B-Brian.... Don't cry.. please. It's okay..." She caressed my hair. "Everything will be fine..."

"B-but... I am scared. I don't know anyone there and... I don't want to leave you alone." I hugged her tight, if  it was even possible. "What if something happens *sniff* t-to you..." *Sniff*

"Something to me!? And stop wiping your nose with my clothes you moron!" She again tried to get out of my hold but I held her tightly and started laughing.

"No. never." I rubbed my nose on her clothes to irritate her more.

She also started laughing hard. "I hate you!" She hit on my head.

"But I love you~"

Silence

"What?" She asked, bewildered because of my sudden confession.

Silence

After a few minutes, I left her and backed off a little. I cupped both of her cheeks with my hands and stared directly into her eyes.

"Y/n..." I whispered. "I love you, Y/n..." I said in an intense tone.

'I love you with all my heart, with all my might. I wanna stay with you forever. I want to solve all your problems. I want to watch late night movies with you, I want to cook with you and for you. After waking up in the morning, I want you to be the first person I see. I-I wanna kiss you so bad... I want a beautiful daughter of ours... I want OUR daughter to call YOU mom and ME dad... I love you so so so damn much...'