Bonus Chapter

Honestly bored eloel.

B===D

After everything had settled, no more fighting, no more family feuds, no more evil exes, the family say down for a dinner.

Shrek was the first to speak " it's good to have the family together again isn't it" he whispered into donkey's ear while licking his lobe.

Donkey screamed through the pleasure " I Think I just shit!"

Shrek immediately started licking it up, savouring each lick like it was the last.

Satan watched the happy couple and only wished that his relationship with Shithead come someday be as adorable as his parents'.

While the chatter continued Satan heard an odd noise. "Here you twats. Do you wanks hear that?" He asked puzzled.

Shrek raised an eyebrows. "I'm not—"

All of a sudden, joe cannon balled into their third story window. "JOE?" Donkey screeched. Joe's glutes were on full display for everyone to see. They were shining a bright light as if heaven was right in front of their eyes.

"I'm here to deliver a message." Joe said with his sexy voice. "Y-yes?" Satan asked, wiping away the drool from his bottom lip.

"It's from Mr Kirk. He says that if you don't write an apology to him for speaking out that one time in french class he will destroy your happy little family. I tried to fight him off but he tried to steal my glutes." Joe confesses, Bowing his head in shame.

"That's awful" replied Donkey. He knew the only way to fix this problem was to—

Eat his family.

Then they died.

Eloel.

The end.

For real this time.

Maybe...