The epic reunion

Shrek woke up in an empty room , he was tied to a chair , he looked around as he regained consciousness. Shrek used his razor sharp toenails to cut the rope that tied him to the chair .

"Shrekiena! I know you're there !" Shrek called out .

Loud , thunder-like , footprints came thumping toward the room Shrek was in . Shrek got into a Nina-style pose and got ready to attack . The door open and to Shrek's surprise , it wasn't Shrekiena , it's was someone much worse ... it was Jesus .

Jesus was Shrek's ex fiancé, they broke up because Jesus took the last slice of pizza which is a serious felony . Shrek was shocked to see Jesus , although he hates his guts , it brought back some happy memories .

"It's been a while , my dear, Shrek ..." Jesus said  with a sinister yet seductive grin .

" why did you kidnap my Jesus ?" Shrek asked while blushing .

" I didn't kidnap you . I'm just taking back what is rightfully mine" Jesus replied as he reached out a hand to Shrek . "Be mine again, Shrek , I'll never hurt you again . I've learnt my lesson and I love you my dear" .

Shrek felt so happy to hear those words come from Jesus' mouth ,all he wanted to do was to leap into Jesus' arms and kiss him a million times , but then Shrek though back to donkey . Donkey was everything he'd ever dreamt of , he was always there for him through thick and thin and he never left his side , he loved Donkey ... and he wasn't ready to give up his happiness .

Shrek slaps awash Jesus' hand and takes a step backwards .

"I've met someone else Jesus , someone who makes me happy . He's always been the one for me and I love him with all my heart !" Shrek says . Shrek smiled when he thought about donkey . He knew in his heart he was making the right decision .

" I didn't want to have to do this ..." Jesu says as he takes out a small control panel with many small buttons on it . Jesus presses one of the buttons and a cage lowers down with none other than donkey inside .

" Shrek!" Donkey yelps as he struggles to get out .

"Let him go Jesus !" Shrek tells furiously .

Jesus' expression started to change very quickly and now he has demon wings and a demonic voice .

"  WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME SHREK! I LOVE YOU AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE YOU LOVE ME TOO!" Jesus screams as he goes to attack Donkey .

Shrek parkour jumps up the wall and rkos Jesus to the ground causing Jesus to drop the control panel . Shrek pounces towards the control panel and lowers the cage Donkey is in , he kicks open the cage and it opens . Shrek hugged Donkey quickly and then yells at him to leave so he doesn't get hurt .

" why are you protecting him Shrek , he will never love you like I do . No love will ever be able to overcome the love I have for you !" Jesus says crying .

" you're  wrong Jesus ... the love Donkey and I share is compassionate beyond words , no one understands me like Donkey . Also Donkey isn't a desperate little bitch like you ..." Shrek replies as he walks towards the door . He turns to give Jesus one last look beige saying ...

"The fighting is all ogre now ... let me live with my one true love ... if you love me , you'll let me be happy ..." Shrek turns around and leaves slamming the door behind him ... he never saw Jesus again ( because he killed himself ).