Part 3

"So you haven't had sex either? -he asked.
"No... you?"
"I did, but only a few times."
"I really want to do it, like I'm interested how it feels and there's a lot of things I want to try out, but I haven't found someone I can do it with. It's not that important for me to have emotional attraction but some sort of a physical attraction must be there you know?"
"Yeah, I totally understand you." -he said nodding.
"Do you feel uncomfortable talking about this?" -I asked as he shook his head without hesitation.
"Not at all." -he chuckled.
"What are the things you want to try out?" -he then asked, a curious face expression forming on his face.
"Well everything that comes with sex of course, but also things like bondage and blindfolding, cockwarming, sex in different places..."
"You know about these things quite a lot for a virgin." -he giggled teasingly.
"What can I say, I really read a lot so that made me do some more detailed research." -I giggled too.
"But how come you haven't found someone to at least kiss with? You're really attractive and I don't see the reason why boys wouldn't be interested in you." -he said, making me slightly blush.
"I don't know, I really want to kiss but I guess I never felt physically attracted to someone and also, I'm afraid that I would suck at kissing." -I sighed.
"I can teach you if you want?" -he smirked.
"Y-You would d-do that?" -I stuttered, biting my lips.
"Sure. But do you do find me physically attractive?" -he asked smirking.
"I'd be lying to say I don't." -I chuckled.
We kept talking about many different things which made the time pass really quickly and it was time for me to go home.
"When can I see you again?" -he asked before I got out of the car.
"I have graduation ceremony on Monday and then I'm going on lunch with my family so if you're free after?"
"Great! You can come to my house because my mom will be at work and my brother and sister are at dad's place so we'll have the whole house for ourselves!" -he said excitedly.
"Okay, I'll text you when I head to your house. Is it the same house you used to live in when we were kids?"
"Yeah, do you remember the location?"
"How could I forget! I think I spent more time in your house then in mine back then!" -I said laughing, making him laugh as well.
"Sleep well Y/N."
"You too Jungkook."
Smiling to myself, I quietly entered the house and sneaked to my bedroom. I washed up, put on a shirt and snuggled up in my bed, falling asleep in a matter of seconds.
NEXT MORNING
I woke up around 10 am, and after doing my usual morning routine I headed to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.
"Y/N! You know who texted me this morning?" -my mum said excitedly as she entered the kitchen.
"Jeon Jungkook's mum!"
"Yeah, I went out with him last night."
"I can't believe how small the world is!"
"Trust me mum, me neither. We were both so surprised because we literally couldn't recognise each other." -I said giggling.
"I remember the days when you were younger... You two were inseparable." -she chuckled.
"Yeah..." -I chuckled too.
After eating my breakfast I returned to my room to clean it up. I put away all the textbooks I won't be needing anymore as well as many notebooks.
Just when I was wiping the dust away from my shelves, my phone buzzed a few times, indicating that I received a few texts.