chapter 14: tie me up daddy

Oli sets me on the bed and we continue to make out until he parts and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. "Oh! I got you something," he says pulling away. I blush and he gets up and goes to he dresser and taking something out and coming to me.

I look at his closed hand curiously. He holds out his hand so I nervously hold out my own and he places it in my palm. I look at the bracelet.

It has torques blue beads and one black one

It has torques blue beads and one black one. "So I almost got you a necklace but I've never seen you wear one and then I thought: a ring. But that seems like, I dont know. So I got a bracelet? I can go get something else," he rambles nervously.

My face lights up as I look at it and then him. "I love it!" I squeal and tackle him in a hug. He hugs back and he then shows me his wrist and I let out a happy noise.

"We have matching bracelets!" I say when I see his all black beaded bracelet with one blue bead. He smiles at my excitement. His teeth are so white and straight. 

It's funny, a year a two months ago I didn't know this man existed. I was in a relationship with Alan and I thought I was dominant. A month ago Oli picked me up from the side of the road and I cried my eyes out and hugged him. We connected a little but I didn't think I would ever date him.

Two weeks later he walked in on me taking a shower.. now we are dating. It's only been three days into our relationship but I'm loving it. It's so different from Alan and me.

So I've known him for about four weeks  in person but we did talk in the group chat and mincraft a little. I look at the guy who is playing with my bracelet. He's so amazing.. "thank you," I tell him and he kisses my cheek.

"You're welcome kells," he says and I giggle. I wonder if he has a daddy kink.. ? He always calls me baby and things like that. He takes care of me and is very dominating..

"How about you go put on one off my hoodies and take off your uncomfortable pants," he says and I smile. He remembers I dont like pants.

"Yes sir," I joke and he blushes... oh my god, does he like that? I pretend like I don't notice and go to his closet.

"Um, my drawers have more hoodies," he says.

"I saw you put the hoodie I want in here," I say opening it and find find it. Then I see a small dresser type thing that's hidden.

"Can I go through your stuff?" I ask and I hear him chuckle.

"The top drawer you can but dont mess with the bottom drawer," he says and I open the top. Oh my.. it's full of sex toys, chains, rope, and stuff like that.

I lean back and look at him. He's looking at the ceiling. I look back in the drawer and pick up something that looks.. interesting.

I close the drawer with the cuffs and chain in hand

I close the drawer with the cuffs and chain in hand. I get up and bring it to him and he blushes seeing what I'm holding.

"How does this even work?" I say not understanding why theres so many cuff parts.

"Hmm.. I'll show you?" He asks and I blush.

"Tie me up daddy," I say giving it to him with the most serious face I can make. The face has he makes makes me realize he does have a daddy kink.

The topic is some reason a funny one to me so I end up giggling. "Do you really have a daddy kink?" I ask embarrassed but still giggling.

"Well I didn't realize I truly had one until you just called me that," he says and I blush harder.

What do I do with this information? My boyfriend has a daddy kink and I don't know if I do or not. Daddy.. I just pout because I don't know what else to do. "Its okay, you don't have to call me daddy or anything. But if you take off your shirt I'll show you how this goes on you," he says holding up the thing.

I hesitantly take off my shirt and he watches fiddling with it in his hands. Once my shirt is off he stands up and gets behind me. "Hands behind your back," he says and I do as he demands.

He cuffs my wrists together tightly and then cuffs my biceps. Isnt there one more? Oh.. he then puts the last one around my neck and I blush realizing how vulnerable I am. He could literally do anything with me and I wouldn't be able to do anything.

He gets in front of me and grabs a loop that's on the collar cuff thing and pulls me forward into a kiss.  I kiss back but I cant grabs him because of the restriction. He pulls away and looks at me up and down.

"I'm not going to be doing anything to back but I want you to know.. say yellow and I'll let up. Red is stop. If you say stop or ouch I'm not going to care. Understand?" He says and I bite my bottom lip.

"What kind of kinks do you have?" I ask a bit intimated because he think I need safe words.

"Dont worry about that. If you feel uncomfortable with anything I do just use the safe words but I'm not going to do anything I know you wouldn't be able to handle," he says and I nod a little.

"Have you ever made someone say red?" I asks as he grabs my hips and rubs my skin with his thumbs.

"No, me and Mitch didn't do anything kinky and Josh um.. he's made me say red a lot but he's never let me put him in a situation like that," he explains and I blush a little knowing he was a bottom. He doesn't seem like a bottom at all.

"Why did you have to say it?" I ask wanting to know more about him.

"Um.. he's done a lot of messed up stuff and he never took the safe words seriously. But I will. If you say them I'll obey, no matter what. I want you to enjoy it," he says and I feel a bit mad that Josh hurt him.

"Thank you, um.. just don't make me bleed, yet," I say and widen my eyes. "I mean. Like. I dont know, but I'm not ready to do to much right now but I'm up to try new things in the future," I mumble.

"I understand, the bugle in you pants tells me you want to do something. What do you want?" He asks and I want to put my hands in front of me but I can't.

"Anything except sex," I mumble embarrassed. I feel ready for sex but I want it to be a little more special.

Woo

My jaw hurts from chewing this gum so hard.

Daddy kink.. this is going to be kinda weird to write

Is it bad that I'm a little happy that I'm writing more smut? XD

Words: 1234