McClain, Lance McClain

-Lance-

I really did that huh, I walked up to Keith's room, asked about his problems and then left in a jiffy. I even blushed. BLUSHED ON MY WAY OUT! Everything was flashing inside my head so quickly I forgot what was going on. I tried to keep control until I reach school and wanted to clothe myself in an invisible cloak to not let people see me in this state. I find Keith cute and adorable. Is that weird?

"Hey there!" Someone exclaimed from behind me which made me jump.

"You knucklehead I will slap you sideways with a spoon!" I shouted and turned around.

It was Allura.

The heavens have blessed me this time. They told me what a pleasure it would be if I was happy early in the morning. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, the sky is blue-ing. "H-hey Allura!" I greeted her with enough enthusiasm. "I have never known your name! You're the one who always waits for Shiro outside the classroom, am I right? Sorry to burst your bubble, but Shiro already has a lover and they are soooo intimate right now so—." I cut her off. Is she this talkative?

"I'm not interested in Shiro." I told her and she put up a nervous smile.

"Sorry," she apologized quickly.

I shook my head and tapped her shoulder. "I'm kinda interested about you though." I told her and smiled. She regained her activeness and she grinned. "Nice! My name is Allura, you can call me Allura. How should I call you?" She asked. "McClain, Lance McClain." I introduced myself with a very formal handshake but enough attractiveness. "Nice to meet you, McClain!" She said and I nodded. "It's Lance though, but it's fine!" I said and she laughed.

Somehow, I kind of feel like I'm missing something.

—————
very short chapter sorry!