°•A Chance•°

|Name|'s POV

Two months had already passed,and i started enjoying life and looked at the better things in it too.It was all thanks to boboiboy and the other's,without them. . .i wouldn't be the person who i am today.

If only i could live a normal life like everybody else,if so then i wouldn't have to call myself a burden every single day.But i guess life is just unfair sometimes,And i get it...

I just hope they won't forget me,all the memories that we made have a special place in my heart.And i wish to keep it this way,without my illness of course.

Besides,There's only a month left.

"Ready for the medication,|Name|?"Doc asked,I looked at the window,with the sun shining like always.

I could only nod and let him inject something like sleeping medicine into my body.My eyes slowly closed,i felt a sudden tiredness wash over my body.

~~~~

A certain dino capped boy reached for the door knob,but it won't budge meaning that it was locked.He looked at his friends and said,"The door is locked,"

Just then,a doctor walked towards them with a few papers on his hands.The group of friends looked at eachother and approached the doctor that was about to pass them,

"Um...Doc,Do you know where |Full name| a patient here is?Her door is locked and we were just wondering"Boboiboy says,

The doctor nods then continues walking,signaling for them to follow him,"Ah,you must be her friends.I'm the doctor that's in charge of her medication today,the girl is currently inside The Radiology room.Were currently running a couple of tests,"He says then stops and opens the door.

You were already sitting on a chair while a couple of nurses were scanning the test results.Your
|Eye color| eyes slightly widened once you saw them.

"|Name|!"The two girls slightly shouted with glee and headed to her with the other's following,In return |Name| smiled and gave a small wave,followed by a yawn.

"Can't believe you all stopped by again,"You spoke with a soft voice,dark circles under your eyes.The injection earlier still had it's effects,

"That's your way of saying hello?"Fang asked with a chuckle,

The smile never faded,It still remained.You can't help but notice that everytime they visit you,you have this smile that once it's shown,it can never go.

"Let's start over shall we?What i mean to say is,"You clear your throat while the other's chuckled at it,"Thanks for stopping by,I really appreciate it."

With those words being said,A certain kind of feeling and warmth filled their hearts.They all smiled at you since one thing is for sure,They enjoy your company and are happy to see that beautiful smile of yours.

The moment was cut off when the doctor approached |Name|,

"Ms.|Last name|,The results are quite shocking.I think it's time to say that...You have a chance to survive!,Have your moment, the nurses and i will be looking at the other data's in a different room."The nurses smiled and headed out of the room with the doctor,

|Name|'s POV

The gang's cheers were muffled as thoughts started crowding my head.