Chapter ~ Twelve~

Start from the beginning

Then all the Avengers joined the conversation, "holy shit, girl you look amazing, you stole all of the spotlights"Natasha said, "she's right everyone is looking at you"Wanda add, Storm blushed a lot because of the fact that literally everyone was checking her out.

She introduced herself to them, but then she noticed that James was not enjoying the Avengers company, Steve noticed that as well and he told the Avengers that they have to talk to the other guests.

"Do you want champagne?"James asked, "sure"Storm said and then followed him to the bar, they drink a little.

"You're beautiful"James said, "huh?"Storm couldn't hear him, "I said you're beautiful"James repeated, Storm smiled and looked away her was turning into a red color, "you're pretty cleaned up yourself"Storm said while looking at him and smiling. James couldn't lift his eyes on her, he didn't want to.

'Can any human being look this good? She's so beautiful, an angel.' Bucky thought.

"When was your last ball party?"James asked, "I don't remember when exactly but it was with my family, me and my father danced until we got tired, he did all that because he didn't want me to dance with a random boy, I was a child I didn't understand why he did it but now I know he's being overprotective"Storm smiled when she remembered, "I'm sorry"James said, "it's fine Bucky really, actually I love talking about them"Storm said, "what about your other family members?"James said, "what about them?"Storm asked, "you look like you appreciate the word family but you don't talk about them"James said, "look I know I said that they left me, they actually didn't they just mourn them alone and at that time I needed them the most and I didn't find them around because I remind them of my parents, I felt rejected so I went away, they tried to get to me but I didn't want to, now I understand their reason and I'm completely fine with that, but now I cannot be around them because they remind me of my parents, I still do love them though"Storm said, James nodded.

Then a slow romantic song pop on, all the couples and dates went to the center and started to dance.

Storm felt awkward again.

"Would you like to dance with me?"James asked, Storm looked at his crystal blue eyes, she smiled, "I would love to"She said, he put his hand out for her to take it and so she did.

Their hand were intertwined, James heart was racing because of that, the last time he felt this way when she had a panic attack and hugged him.

They arrived to the center of the ball hall, "I forgot what should I do next, care to help me?"James was totally serious, Storm smirked, "put one of your hands around my waist and the other hand holding mine"Storm said and the Soldier followed what she said, he put his metal hand carefully around her waist and his normal hand holding her hand.

They started to dance slowly, "a good dancer as well? Are you perfect?"James said with a smirk, Storm never saw this side of him, the happy side even before.

"Shut up Soldier"Storm chuckled and turn her head to face him, they were really close to each other which made both of them nervous, "I love your eyes....I- sorry that was my inner voice"Storm said and smiled a little with embarrassment, James just continued dancing with a cute smile on his face, "I don't wanna ruins this night, but you didn't tell me everything right?"James said, "what?"Storm played dumb.

'Shit! No please don't tell me that he remember now!.' Storm thought.

"About your unusual type of family?"James said that and Storm felt a relief, "oh, long story"Storm said, "okay then, you can tell me the story tomorrow over a coffee?"James asked, then the music stopped and out of the sudden everyone started to clap for both of James and Storm. Cause they were the most adorable dancing partners, Storm was so shy and so as James They looked at each other and Storm bows down playfully and James did the same while chuckling.

They walked to the bar again and had a bourbon, "So you want to see me tomorrow?"Storm asked sipping the drink and looks at James with a cute eyes, "yes ma'am, I'd love to"James said, Storm nodded while looking at the handsome soldier infront of her.

It was like 12 and a half in the morning, Storm was chilling with the Avengers and talking together, most of the party went home. When Storm checked her phone and saw 2 missing calls from Chris and Allison.

"It's getting really late I should go, it was an honor meeting you guys and it was fun tonight, thank you"Storm said while standing up, Natasha and Clint liked her and they asked her to stay a little longer and the others agreed but she said that she can't.

While James was walking her to the Uber car and before she gets in she turned to face the Soldier.

"I wish this night is not over yet"He said, "Me too"Storm smiled, He always thought that her smile brings happiness to him, it makes him automatically smile back. Storm just couldn't handle his beautiful crystal blue eyes, she thinks that these eyes are like a home for her from the awful world.

The stand there and did nothing except looking at each other like it was the last time, "You should go"He said, Storm nodded and automatically kissed his cheeks and enter the car and took off.

James froze down in his spot, Storm admit it to herself that she likes him, James on the other hand admitted it but he wasn't real sure. But after tonight he felt like she was the one person can make him smile.

'Do I wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?.' Bucky thought.

While Storm was texting Chris and told him that she's on her way, she realizes what she did.

'Storm stop acting like this, maybe you remember but he doesn't take it easy, but oh my lord he looks so good, as always my Soldier did. Does he like me back?' Storm thought.

Storm always liked and truly loved him, and so did he but that was before they punish them and wipe up all the memories about Storm in James. The answer to Storm question is yes.

He likes her, a lot in the matter of fact. Because from the moment that he saw her and her puppy blue ocean eyes with the angelic smile he has fall for her, and then he gets to know her a little he fallen in love with her even more.

Because for the first time he has a glimpse of peace and happiness when he's around her.

Will James dare to ask Storm out or he'll be in this weird circle of questions that if he should go for it and not care for the consequences, or he'll think of her safety before his own happiness and protect her even from himself, and that's means not see her again!.