who's at the door?

Louis' pov

i wonder where Niall is. his school ended like 2 hours ago! whe is that boy!.... i want carrot juice.... i hear loud knocking from the door. hm i wonder who it is.....

i walk to the door when the knocking becomes louder and louder.

"Who is that?" Liam says from the sofa. i just shrug

i open the door and i gasp

Liam's pov

there is really loud knocking on the door, i can't hear when Buzz Lightyear says "to infinity, and beyond"

"who is that?" i ask from Louis who is walking to the door. he opens the door and gasps.

i get up from the sofa, and i gasp too,

firstly, Niall is being carried, he is badly bruised and bloody.

secondly Harry Fucking Styles is carrying him!

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Louis yells at Harry.

Harry's pov

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Boobe..... I mean Louis is yelling at me. why is he yelling at me... oh i think this looks kinda bad. me, the schools bully carrying his bruised and bloody friend.

"It's not what it looks like!" i say to him, and his friend... liam i think? anyway.

"Well please explain" boo.. Louis! says on a sassy way

"i was coming back to the dorms, when i saw him laying on the ground in the park. i couldnt leave him there to die" i explained.

"when did you grow  a heart?" i hear louis whisper bitterly. that actually hurt!

the thing is, Me and louis used to be good friends, until he moved away, when we were 13.

The next time i saw him, was a while ago, when my mom sent me here, and guess what i did when i saw him?

i beat the shit out of him. I hate myself for doing it.

and the reason why i did it? i had to prove mysef to the badboys of the school. i had to show them that i'm cool and i beat kids up.

but really, i just want to be bestfriends with louis.

or more....

i was brought back to reality by Liam taking the blond guy out of my arms.

"i think i'll just go..." i said quietly, but loud enough to louis hear it. he turned around and i saw that he was crying.

"thank you" he whispered before turning his back at me and walking... or more like running next to Niall, who was now on the sofa.

while he was running, i couldnt stop myself from looking at his fine ass.

i turned around and i closed the door.

i felt like crying.

Me, Harry Styles, the school's bully, is in-love with a guy, who hates me.

Niall's pov

i hear someone talk

"niall please, wake up. please!"

louis.

for fucks sake!! it's the same darkness AGAIN

i try to open my eyes. this time it's ALOT easier

i see a crying Louis and worried Liam

"um... hi?" i say, because i feel awkward they staring at me

"NIALL!" louis screams and jumps on me and he hugs me

"Niall what happened?"

 "i...uhm... fell?" while i smile an innocent smile

they both glare at me,and louis is about to say something but liam talks up

"fine, don't tell us. Just plese let us know when you are ready"

"yeah yeah" i say closing my eyes

"Louis....." i whisper

"what?" he says worried

"i am hugry"

i can just imagine him rolling his eyes and soon i feel something on my face. i open my eyes and i see Louis hitting me with a pillow. i laugh a bit and start hitting him with one.

how did i got so lucky getting these two as my friends.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

it sucks i know :P and sorry for not updating in like 394 years -_- but i didnt have a computer to use, and i wrote this in the library with a 10000000 years old computer :P

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS THAT MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE! SO.MANY.IDEAS.OHMYGOD!

and i've just started watching Supernatural. all i can say is I LOVE THAT SHOW BUT ALL THESE FEELS!

MY DEAR DIRECTIONER-MERLINIAN FANS I NEED YOU TO FANGIRL WITH ME DID YOU SEE LAST EPISODE OF MERLIN ASDFGHJKL GWEN IS EVIL AND ELYAN IS DEAD I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN! ASDFGHJKL OMG GWEN PLEASE BE EVIL FOREVER I SHIP MORGWEN SO MUCH!

and EOIN FRIGGING MACKEN TWEETED ME

and to those few peoples fanning me from finland, please sob with me?  NO.FRIGGING.CONSERT.

i'm goin to the night review of twilight tomorroooooww... or actually its on friday 12.05AM ;)

cab someone please buy me a goldfish named Terry. Please!

~Aanu<3xx~