Hero - 2 (Seán)

Category: Teacher Jacksepticeye X Friend Reader

Title: 'Hero' - PART TWO

Warnings: Unedited, mentions of rape

Requested by: Anonymous

Enjoy!

Stepping into the packed club, Jaz's grip on my hand increased as she pushed us into a back booth where most of the people from our school were. Some of the teachers already had glasses full of alcoholic beverages.

Except I didn't see Mr McLoughlin. I could feel disappointment fill my chest.

"Hey, there's Mr Frederickson! Let's go talk to him!" Jaz shouted, dragging me over to the tall man.

Mr Frederickson taught Calculus. I didn't take the course at the moment, but Jaz did.

"Hello Jasmine. Who is this with you?" He asked, his voice deep and rough.

I smiled shyly.

"This is Y/n! She's a mega genius, so she'll take your class later on!" Jasmine shouted, trying to be heard over the thumping bass.

"Is she?" He asked with a chuckle, intrigue in his voice.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, I'll be back!" Jaz yelled, rushing over to the bar. Jasmine was a sophomore in college while I was inly a freshman. She was already twenty-one, and I had yet to turn nineteen.

"So, a mega genius, eh?" He asked, a smile on his face.

I smiled wider.

"She's a bit dramatic, I'm sure you know. I'm not that smart," I laughed.

"Well, I've seen you come out of some of your classes, and they're pretty advanced. I'm surprised you're not at home studying," he said over the music.

I shook my head, responding, "I already got my studying done. All of my grades are okay right now, so I figured I would let Jasmine take me out to party with her and this event was the perfect thing."

He hummed in acknowledgement, staring at my face now.

My eyebrows knit together, "Do I have something on my face?"

He responded smoothly, "Nothing except beauty."

I blinked for a moment, before my face flushed. "Thank you," I responded.

Suddenly uncomfortable, I turned, "I'll go check on Jasmine."

Swiftly, he grabbed my arm with a steel grip.

"What's the rush? We still have all night. I'm sure she's fine."

My face contorted in fear as my heart started to pound rapidly.

"That's fine, I kinda wanted to talk to Jasmine a little more," I responded, pulling my arm to get him to let go to no avail.

"Hey," he called softly, getting my attention.

"If you say anything right now, I'll say you threw yourself at me. And they'll believe me because I'm trusted staff, and you're just a freshman. So why don't we step outside, alright?" He muttered low in my ear.

I began to shake with fear. This couldn't be happening. I had heard this teacher was super cool and calm.

Slowly, he started pulling me along with him by my arm, which I was now sure would have a bruise tomorrow.

I stuck my feet to the ground, pushing the opposite direction.

He shot me an agitated look that made me freeze.