Let's Live In The Moment

Hello my beautiful readers!
Today's chapter will make you all smile with its cuteness overload!

Thank you so much for your appreciation!

Let's begin with the chapter!

Vikram's pov

My life after my marriage with Akira has been hell of a ride

My life after my marriage with Akira has been hell of a ride... Sometimes...we have been fighting... Sometimes ignoring... Sometimes angry too (chuckling) But most importantly, it has always been filled with peace and care!
Even with our personal difference, The way she cared for our kids is commendable.

Watching Akira talking so affectionately and maturely to the kids, just makes my day!

Yes, Right now, My wife is talking to our kids!

Because they both were under so much sadness and guilt!
Their innocent pure brains were tricked after all!

Both of them are feeling guilty for hurting their mumma!

Akira is trying her best to cheer them but they are keeping their heads down.

They feel that they have disappointed their mumma!

My kids are the Best!

Vidit is still fine but kiyara has been crying so much, since that last incidence!

Gosh!!

That Kavita!!!

When just for a few days...I thought, that I will be living in peace with my family!
That bitch had to spoil everything!

And look at her himmat!

She tried to use my babies!

And she hurt my Akira!

I wanted to kill her the moment she tried to raise her hands on akira, but I knew such women don't deserve any kind of reaction from us!

So, I warned her!

And she left for her own good!

But keeping in mind her past records, I have my men watching her!
I know her.... And her twisted ways... She is going to create new problems!

But now, looking at my saddened family.... My heart is aching!

So I planning to go on a vacation, together as a family, to Mount Abu.
We have a guest house there!

Kids will have fun there!

And it's away from the hustle and  bustle of city life!

They will be happy!
I hope Akira agrees!

So currently, akira is talking to kids
... She is consoling kiyara and Vidit as that bitch has put wrong things in their head!

Even I want to talk to them. Specially kiyara, I just found out how she has been mis-behaving with Akira!