Namjoon's got no Chill

Start from the beginning

Jungkook sighed feeling Namjoon's frustration seep into him.

Okay. This was bad.

The raventte sat next to his manager with a tired face.

"Is this impressive now?" Namjoon looked at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "I already told you what happened." He crossed his arms, feeling annoyed "and that is the truth. I did hit the car, yes. My bad. But everything after that is just misinterpreted. Besides, you know I was dating Hani and for fuck's sake I broke up with her yesterday."

"Misinterpreted?" Namjoon cocked his eyebrow up.

"Yeah... I dont think the guy was talking about a real toddler. Just as he revved off I felt like I saw a brown dog in his backseat looking all smug at me. And honestly Hyung? Me? I'm straight and you know that." Jungkook sighed. "The witness misinterpreted the whole situation as me being a terrible boyfriend who absuses his lover and child like some psycho"

Namjoon frowned slumping back.

"I dont get paid enough for this shit." He mumbled fo himself placing his glasses aside on the table to ease his eyes

Namjoon sighed at the silence and looke back at Jungkook

"Atleast do you know his name or what he looks like? We can find him and with a detailed report, with both parties' confirmations we can reply to the public saying this whole thing is a blasphemy." Namjoon explained rubbing his own neck.

"He's like a few inches shorter than me. Blond hair. Brown eyes. Single monolid. Golden tan clear skin. Deep strong voice. A few piercings in his ear. Pink lips... a mole on his nose maybe?" Jungkook halted with the description to look at Namjoon's suggestive look.

"What? I'm a good observer." The raventte protested as defense.

"Okay Jungkook. His name? Did he say anything about that?"

"V. He said his name was V." Jungkook replied recalling the alphabet the blond had uttered.

Jungkook couldnt help but realise the man could have probably been a drug lord or something to have code names like that.

He shook his head, druglords couldnt possibly have time to tend to dogs.

But what if the blond was some mafia boss? They do have huge dogs dont they? From pit bulls to rottweiler that rest near their feet?

Jungkook sighed at the thoughts in his head

Whoever the man was, whatever his name was... Jungkook was damn sure that this... V was the most ethereal man he had seen.

Jungkook swore if the blond wasnt yelling and cursing at him in 48393021 different syllables, he would have surely blurted out something so silly infront of the man.

Jungkook couldnt understand the blond's behavior. He seemed to be more pissed at his life and Jungkook hitting his car turned out to trigger his last sane braincell.

"... okay then that's that, so it means we can send out a statement saying this is all bullshit." Namjoon said standing up.

"You know-" Jungkook's statement cut off just as he heard the doorbell ring.

"Was anybody else coming to see you?" Namjoon questioned and Jungkook replied a No.

Swiftly, standing on his feet he moved towards the main door and opened the door to be greeted with a heart-shaped smile.

"Jungkook MY MAN!"

Jungkook was embraced with a bone crushing hug.

"Ho- Hobi... Hyung... let go.. cant breathe" Jungkook squeaked and the older muttered a sorry letting go of the hug.