Scenario: A Married Life (Special )

DianneReyes8
RoyalRaven99
TealMelodyMagicks

These are my children.
I care about them, and therefore I will be their mother.

A separate timeline, not related to the story but a cute chapter for you guys. And a there's a little something for you... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Qrow enters his house "(Y/n), I'm home." He was gone for a month for a mission from Vacuo. He could hear the footsteps from upstairs, knowing it was his beloved wife. "Welcome back!"

Qrow still remembers when the two of you got married, to him, it felt as if it was yesterday, even when the two of you had been married for almost three years.

You ran to your husband, happily seeing he was home safely. "It wasn't too bad, was it?"
"No, hon. Luck was on my side and got it finished so I can see you again."
You smile at him, wrapping your arms around him. "That's good. See, being my husband has its perks."
"The perks being that you are my wife." Qrow hugs you, slightly rocking you back and forth.

After dinner, both you and Qrow enjoyed each other company. Even if you two weren't making any conversation, it was nice to have each other, at least, a perfect relationship. Qrow was sitting on the couch with you right next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder. Qrow places his hand on your waist, "You have something on your mind?"
"Yeah, while you were away, I was thinking. I think everyone who gets married would have these thoughts at least once." Qrow patiently waits for you to continue.

"Qrow have you thought of having... A baby?" Qrow wraps his arm around you, "Since we got together I had already thought of a future together, but we're married, I didn't want to push you into having a child, and I waited until you were ready for us to have one."
"Really?"

"We can make one right now."

You could feel your face heat up, "Right now?"
Qrow nods, "Right now."
He brings you into a kiss, a hand resting on your waist as the other gripping your thigh. "I was gone for a month. I feel bad for leaving you alone while I'm gone." Qrow pushes you on your back, pulling his shirt over his head, even if you had seen him many times before you still admire Qrow. 

Qrow places his lips on yours, forcing his tongue in your mouth. You moan into the kiss as he claims your mouth. He pulls away so you two could catch a breath a thin string of saliva connected the two of you.

Qrow removes your skirt along with your underwear, leaving your lower half exposed. Qrow smirks as he inserts a finger in you and then adding another, he began pumping in and out of you, "Before we have a baby, let's enjoy ourselves like we've always have since our wedding night."
Qrow spread your legs wide as he began planting kisses inside of your thigh, inching closer and closer to your clit. You hitched your breath, your face a bright red.

Qrow began to lick your wet folds; he smirks as his eyes never left yours, feeling you that how he enjoyed the view and your taste. You tangled your fingers through his black locks, not only his tongue was inside of you but his fingers, which allowed him to get a deeper taste of you.

Your body was burning up, but you and Qrow have done it many times before; however, there was always something about Qrow that would never dissatisfy your needs. Qrow preferred to pleasure you than himself; he liked to hear you call out his name, to cling onto him where your nail marks can be seen on his back, to see you underneath him as you beg him to pick up his pace.

"You taste sweet; your taste is intoxicating, I could do this for hours." You weren't worried about moaning too loud, since you didn't have any neighbors. Qrow removes his tongue leaving you feeling a bit empty without his wet muscle.