Part 10 :- In 'Pain' and In 'Pleasure'

{Note:- Mature content. Readers discretion advised. I will mark it with A/N for those who want to skip it}

Past

 Xian pulls YiJun on the bed, "Soon My Jun. We will be together soon."

YiJun smiles, gently kissing the younger boy's lips.

Xian puts his head on YiJun's shoulder, and the boys fall asleep. 

 *

 *

 Just before dawn, Xian wakes up and opens the window. He looks at his beloved Jun, sleeping peacefully. He takes out the locket from around his neck and the jade knife from the small cupboard and puts it on the table, 'After today, no one will be able to make my Jun do anything against his will.' he tells himself before walking towards Jun.

"My prince, I need you to wake up?" Xian whispers in the older boy's ears.

YiJun slowly opens his eyes and smiles brightly, "All I want is to wake up to your happy face every day for the rest of my life." he says, ruffling Xian's hair.

Xian pulls the older boy up and out of bed. He takes them to the window. The sky is painted in red and orange hues as the first sun rays touch their faces.

 "Me too. But right now, I need something from you."

"Mn?"

Xian grabs the locket and the Jade knife; he hands it over to YiJun. 

Just like before, he takes off this top garments and looks expectantly at YiJun.

"Xian, will I have to cut you again?" YiJun asks, guessing what is going on in the younger boy's mind.

"Yes, everything needs to be done exactly like last time."

YiJun frowns. "How many times more will I have to hurt you like this?"

"I promise, this is the last time," Xian assures, taking off YiJun's top garments.

Xian holds up the locket, and sun rays touch it, making it glow. He puts it around YiJun's neck. "Just like before."

Xian closes his eyes and feels a buzzing sensation around his chest. 

 YiJun's eyes widen as the white lotus mark on Xian's chest glows.

"Now." Xian orders, and a second later, he winces as he feels the tip of the knife pierce his chest. 

 He gives YiJun a few seconds to collect the blood in the locket. 

YiJun closes the locket and proceeds to remove it, but Xian stops him.

He takes the locket between his palms and closes his eyes again. 

 YiJun looks at Xian in awe and confusion, 'He did not do this last time.'

Xian finally opens his eyes and orders, "Heal it."

YiJun at once puts his mouth on the wound and licks it closed. 

 His eyes turn red. He looks up and catches Xian's eyes.

Xian smiles affectionately at his Jun.

'His blood tastes stronger. If I kiss him now, I won't be able to stop.' YiJun thinks, stepping away from the younger boy.

"Isn't my Jun going to kiss me?" Xian asks, holding YiJun's wrist.

"Xian..." YiJun almost pants. He finds it hard to breathe. He turns away from Xian.