'Everything' & 'Nothing'

Past 

"Xian... " YiJun, the crown prince of Wang Kingdom, whispers breathlessly, gently caressing the lotus-shaped mark on his lover's chest. 

"Mn?"

"You have never told me the significance of this mark. Why is that?" The crown prince urges. 

"It's not of any significance." The man in YiJun's arms says, intertwining his fingers with his lover. 

"You have been gone for ten days. I have missed you, and all you want to talk about is this silly mark" Xiao Xian, the prince's lover, pouts before continuing, "Ammm.. or is it that you think it spoils the look of my otherwise spotless body."

{A/N for content}

"I love everything about you. Everything." YiJun kisses the Lotus mark before taking Xian's nipple in his mouth and sucking on it.

"Jun!... Eh! Slow down!... Ah! We have the whole day." the younger man's words contradict his actions as he pulls the older man closer, encouraging him to suck harder.

Pulling the younger man on top of him, YiJun's hands move between their bodies. He wraps his fingers around both of them and starts stroking.

"Jun, wait." Xian pants.

YiJun looks at Xian's face. 

"Mn?"

"Do you have to get married tomorrow?"

"Mn." YiJun looks away from Xian.

"Is there no other way?"

"No. Not if I am to protect my people and my family." He pauses and pulls Xian closer, "Not if I want to protect you." YiJun hugs Xian tight.

"What if she comes to know about us?"

"She won't," YiJun says resolutely before reversing their positions and claiming Xian's mouth. 

They kiss for a long time before YiJun once again wraps his fingers around both of them and starts stroking.

YiJun marks Xian's neck and shoulders, and his hands start moving faster. 

The only sounds heard in the small cottage are soft muffed moans and heavy breaths. 

"Jun!... " Xian moans loudly, and then there is silence.

{A/N end of mature content}

Xian is the first to leave the bed in favor of cleaning them up. 

YiJun protests, and Xian smiles, continuing to clean his lover with practiced hands. By now, it's second nature to him. He loves taking care of YiJun.

"Jun, you know I am yours, so why do you insist on biting me every chance you get?" Xian asks, getting dressed.

YiJun frowns. 

"Why are you getting dressed? You said we have the whole day!"

Xiao Xian looks out the window. The dawn is setting in. He smiles, and it's as beautiful as the dawn he has just witnessed. 

"Jun, look how beautiful the sky looks right now." Xian gushes, bending down to kiss YiJun's lips, before turning his face towards the window.

" Xian gushes, bending down to kiss YiJun's lips, before turning his face towards the window