Part 1 :- Lost and Found

Past

Wang YiJun blinks. 

The princess smirks, side-eyeing the door; she unties YiJun. "Prince YiJun, you will only see me, and you will only hear me."

"Mn."

"Now, Embrace me." The princess orders. 

YiJun hugs her. 

"Good boy. Now, take off your clothes. Let me see how your body looks under all those layers of clothes."

The princess takes a few steps back as YiJun starts to undress. 

She turns and walks towards the door. A few guards follow her with their eyes.

There, in semi-darkness, stands a gagged and bound Xiao Xian with tears rolling down his face.

"I told you he is mine now. Once I have looked at his body, I will touch him. And then, I will ask him to undress me, and fuck me. Trust me, boy, he will do it. And when he cums deep inside me, he will call my name. Loverboy, do you believe me now, or do you want to see more?" The princess whispers in Xiao Xian's ears.

Xian violently shakes his head.

"I knew it."

The princess steps back, and the guards take Xian away, closing the door behind them.

She turns to look at YiJun, who is only wearing his lower garments now. She gestures the other guards to leave too.

Except one, everyone leaves.

"You are not needed here." She says to the only remaining guard. 

"Princess, the king has ordered me never to leave your side." the guard says resolutely.

"Fine." The princess sighs and starts walking towards YiJun.

"Su Shin... " Shen speaks suddenly, "If you have him, then you don't need me anymore. Let me out. Let me fight him. If I die, you would have nothing to lose, and if he dies, you will know that I am better than him."

"All these years, you resisted me, and now, all of a sudden, you want me to choose you? Why?" The princess stops and looks at Shen. 

"I just want him dead," Shen says, banging his hands against the cage.

"Damn it, Shen!" The princess curses and turns to look at Shen.

{A/N for violence}

YiJun moves quick. He immediately unsheathes a knife and plunges it in Su Shin's abdomen. 

"Ahhhhh!" The princess screams. She turns to face YiJun and staggers a few steps back.

The guard attacks YiJun, and the two begin to fight.

"This is not possible." The princess shakes her head in disbelief.

With just a knife at his disposal, YiJun disarms and kills the guard, before advancing towards the princess.

The princess doesn't retreat like YiJun had hoped. She smiles, "You fool." She chuckles before advancing towards YiJun, who aims the knife at her heart and attacks, but Su Shin holds his wrist and twists it. 

YiJun winces; he hears his wrist bone crack. 

Su Shin pulls YiJun close. YiJun tries to resists but fails. The princess's fingers make their way into YiJun's hair. She pulls his head to a side, exposing his neck, and sinks her teeth into it.

YiJun screams. His legs feel heavy, and he sways. The princess pushes him away, and he falls to his knees. "You could have had it all. But you chose death instead." The princess states, before turning to Shen and throwing a key towards him.