"Let her go."

John stepped out from the kitchen and we turn back to glare at him. It was him. Him and Isobel. They ruined everything.

John looked at Ric. "It's better if she's not here, what with everything that's going on but maybe had you'd been a little bit honest with her the beginning, this..."

Alaric didn't let him finish and punched him in the face, Elena and I were shocked by the action. "Sorry guys." Ric said before he left.

"Don't be." I said as he closed the door. I was actually happy he threw the punch, I would have done it myself.

I turn back and laughed at John whose nose was bleeding. He deserved it.

Elena couldn't hold in her laugh either. "You know this is your fault, right? She looked at him.

"Right..."

The both of us glared at him before going back to our rooms and ignored him.

~ ~ ~

"This is bad." I breathed a long sigh staring outside the window to Elena's room. We were hanging around in her room when Stefan arrived because we couldn't stand being around John.

"Between Isobel and Jenna and now Matt, this is disaster bad." Elena said with Stefan sitting beside her on the bed. "Yeah." Stefan agreed nonchalantly.

Footsteps could be heard coming closer and we just knew it was John's. I immediately turned away because I was disgusted to even look at him.

"Elena, Laura, can you come downstairs please. I need to talk to you guys." He said. I scoffed. "I have nothing to say you to."

"Please. It's important. You too, Stefan." He said and we all look at each other puzzled.

What would he want to talk to us about? I thought.

We went downstairs turning towards the kitchen when I froze in place at the sight of Isobel in our house. "I asked John for a do-over." She said.

"You invited her in?!" I turned to John with a wide look.

"She has information about Klaus." He said which didn't mean anything to me because I didn't want her here.

"And you couldn't arrange that-- oh, I don't know-- somewhere not here!" I glared at him for making the dumbest move ever.

For someone who doesn't trust vampires he easily invited one in.

I turned back to Isobel. "Leave. We don't want you here." I said to her. "Laura. Please just listen to her." John pleaded for my cooperation.

I turned to Stefan and Elena for their support on this. I could tell she was with me but Stefan didn't a different idea. He put his hand on my shoulder and stepped forward.

"All right. What do you know?" Stefan asked.

Forced to hear her out, we gathered to the kitchen to hear what our so-called mother had on Klaus. I was leaning against the wall to hear them out while Elena was pacing back and forth.

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he could find you guys." Isobel began to explain.

"Best chance of what?" Stefan asked standing in front of her as if he was interrogating her. "Keeping Elena and Laura alive." John answered for her.

"You don't get to talk okay?" Elena snapped at him. "Not after everything you've done." She glared turning her back to him.

"Were you able to find Klaus?" Stefan continued to question Isobel. "No. Nobody knows where he is." Isobel answered.