"I never have to turn again?" Tyler asked hopeful.

"There's more. Stevie?" Brady said and turned to the hippie werewolf. "If those vamps are gearing up to break the curse, they must have also found the doppelgänger." Stevie said.

"The doppelgänger?" Tyler raising his eyebrow. "Evil twin shadow person." Stevie explained like it couldn't be anymore explanatory.

"We're betting Mason's hot vampire Sher-Kathy knows all about it. So we need you to help us find Kathy. I have a picture." He said taking his phone out to search for a photo.

"Mason brought her to the bar once. No one liked her. She was a vampire. Bad news. Right here. The girl next to Mason." He showed Tyler a picture of Mason wrapping his arm around Katherine's waist.

Tyler was confused at first but looked closely at the picture again. "That's Laura Gilbert." He said. The three werewolves looked at him surprised. "You know her?" Jules asked him.

"I've known her my whole life. She's my ex-girlfriend and she has a twin sister as well." Tyler told them. Jules exchanged looks with Brady with a plotting look.

Damon's POV

Being a part of the founding families and to know their secrets, I've been invited to attend the tea party at the Lockwood mansion. This party's for Elijah who's pretending to be a writer under the name 'Smith'. Who uses Smith nowaday?

I wouldn't come to this boring tea party if it wasn't to see Elijah. The guy is bad news, I can just feel it. It's not because he didn't die when I killed him, it because he's got a thing for my girlfriend.

I could just rip those lusty eyes going after her. It's just irritating how she all of a sudden trust him and made a deal with him behind my back.

I went around and found Carol talking to Elijah when she saw me and gestured me to come over. I faked a gentleman look and walked over to them. "Damon." Carol said with a bright smile.

"Carol." I acknowledged her. "What a surprise." She shook my hand and we kissed each other on the cheek as a greeting.

Carol turn back to Elijah. "Elijah. I want you to meet Damon Salvatore." She introduced us even though we've already met. "His family is one of Mystic Fall's founding families." She shared with him.

I turn to him and faked my expressions. "Just a pleasure to meet you." I said. "No, pleasure's mine." Elijah extend his hand for a shake and I took it.

After we pretend it was our first meet Elijah and I excused ourselves from the all the socialising and I lead him to Carol's office to have a nice little friendly chat. "What can I do for you, Damon?" Elijah asked once we were alone.

"I was hoping we could have a word." I smirked turning to him from the desk. "I know Laura is still in town but where's Elena?" He immediately asked getting straight to the point.

"Safe with Stefan. They're laying low, you know, bit of a werewolf problem." I said. "Oh yeah, I heard about that." He said.

"I'm sure you did. Since it was your witch who saved the day." I said a little bitter about it because I didn't need help from him. "You are welcome." Elijah smirked.

"Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here." I glared leaning on the table. "Why don't you just stay focus on keeping Elena and Laura safe and leave the rest to me." He said and tried to leave.

I vamped in front of him but he was unfazed. "Not good enough." I said.

Elijah doesn't respond but grabbed my throat and pinned me against the wall behind the desk. I tried to retaliate by grabbing his neck to choke him but he felt nothing. Elijah remained calm and twisted my hand away from him.