"Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena said looking rather unsupportive of the idea. "Yep. We're awesome." Damon bragged. "Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it." Elena said causing us to stare at her.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" I stare at her as if I heard her wrong. "What are you talking about? Elena. we don't have a choice." Stefan looked at her. "What about Klaus?" She asked.

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone." She said like it was possible. We have no clue what he looks like or even know where he is. "Is that before or after he kills everyone I care about including the two of you?" She pointed at them.

"Elena, I know you're scared so am I. But we can't give up before we even try to save ourselves and our friends." I told her. "Remember we're not the only ones who are in danger, Tyler and Caroline are as well. We can't drag them down with us." I reasoned with her.

"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save you and Laura's life." Stefan was trying to get her to understand but it didn't sway her. "I know. Everybody keeps saying that." She said and walked out of the kitchen.

I stare at her in disbelief and turned to the boys "Can you believe her?" I exclaimed. Neither of the could say anything, they were speechless and exchanged looks with each other.

~ ~ ~

Elena's POV

Stefan and Damon may think they can save mine and Laura's life but it could risk putting everyone's life in danger. If we were to find a way out of this Klaus could kill everyone we ever cared about just like how he killed Katherine's entire family for crossing him. I couldn't let that happen.

When Katherine told us Klaus killed her family I pictured the same thing happening to my family. Jenna, Jeremy and even Alaric... and Laura. I couldn't let that happen. So I have to do this my way.

Without letting Laura or the boys know where I was going I drove down to their place to find Rose because I knew she was staying there. I entered the house because they never lock their door. "Rose?" I called her.

"Elena." I turned my head and saw Rose standing at the end of the hallway walking over to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I came to talk to you." I wasn't afraid of her anymore now that I know she's on our side. "Sure." Rose nodded.

She led me to the library where I told her I wanted to get in contact with Klaus. "It's a bad idea." She flatly rejected and shook her head. "No, it's not." I argued. "From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you even got it."

"That's because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it." Rose exclaimed. "There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." She rolled her eyes at me. "Why are you coming to me with this?"

"Because you owe Laura and I." I said attempting to blackmail her. "One word from us, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping us." I raise a brow threatening her.

"Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you to be doing this." Rose easily picked up my lie and caught me in it. "And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away."

"We're having a disagreement, okay?" I avoided her question after I was caught. "They're willing to risk everyone that I love and I'm not. Laura's the same." I told her. "Then why isn't she here with you?" Rose pointed out.

I couldn't answer her. "She's not here because she's on board with Damon and Stefan's idea. She's trying to find a way out of it." Rose said. "They're just trying to protect you guys."