I loved this bed. It had a huge window  right next to it. I could see the stars and the moon. I loved when the moonlight touched my face. I decided to go outside in the balcony.

I opened the balcony door and went outside.  I was enjoying the view when suddenly  I heard a noise. I looked down and saw 2 guys climbing the balcony  . I screamed and both of them saw me.

''Get her!'' one of them yelled. I ran inside the room and Locked the balcony door. I ran down looking for Caesar.

''Caesar! CAESAR?!! Where are you!'' Caesar came running towards me

''Wh- what's wrong! '' He made me sit on the sofa , he looked worried.

''Th- theres  some-someone upstairs! They we-were climbing my balcony!''  I sobbed harder and harder!

''Shh, calm down! Stay here, okay? I'll go check upstairs'' He sounded calm like he has nothing to fear. 

''No! No! Please don't leav- leave me!'' I held his arm tightly.

He looked at me with pity in his eyes.

''Here, take this'' he handed me his phone. ''Call Luke and ask him to come here, and just stay here. I promise you nothinf will hapen to me, okay princess?'' I nodded and let gor of his arm.

I was beyond frightened, I was terrified.

I looked in the contacts and dialed Luke number as Caesar went up to check the room.

Luke pick up! Pick up! Please!

The phone kept ringing, but he didn't pick up. And then I heard a loud noice from upstairs.

A gunshot. Just one. Did one of them shoot Caesar?

No! No no no no! This can't be happening! 

I heard yelling from upstairs!

''Find her!'' someone said. Shit!

I ran and ran and ran until I reached the front door. I opened it and ran outside towards the jungle.

''She's there! '' Someone shouted from behind. I didn't dare look behind me. I clutched the phone in my hand tighter and ran for my life.

I ran and ran and ran into the forest and finally came to a stop when I couldn't run anymore. I could not hear any voices or footsteps behind me so I relaxed a bit.

I tried calling Luke again. But he didn't pick up. I didn't know what to do so I broke down crying.

Where are you Luke!

I sat behind some bushes with my back towards the tree's trunk. I was beyond tired. It was a cold night and I wanted to sleep. I closed my eyes to rest when suddenly I heard footsteps.  My heartbeat fastened. My mind began throbbing woth pain, fear took over me my body started trembling.

''Find her! The boss wants her tonight! ''A thick raspy voice spoke in a British accent.

''Well thanks to you she saw us in the first place. Who asked you to climb that balcony anyway? We could've just entered the house from the front door!'' someone with a thick Russian accent spoke up.

Okay so one is with a Russian accent and another with a British one. Who are these people? Some kind of spy?

''Yeah right! And they would've invited us with open arms like come-in-sweet-enemy! '' The British accent guy retorted.

''Shut up you fool? And look for her. Master hates waiting.'' The one with the Russian accent spoke up.

They kept on arguing for another 10 minutes and kept on looking at me.