Chapter 12

Lucy POV

I woke to a pounding headache in my head. I looked around ,all I could see was darkness. Where am I?
I tried to move , but instantly froze when a sudden pain shot up my spine. I hissed, and then the pain increased as I moved again to lay down. It felt as if I've broken all my bones. I laid down still, not even trying to move.
Silent tears came running down my cheeks as I remembered what had happened. I felt bad, for myself

How could I be so dumb? How could I not see through his fake facade? I felt so stupid for thinking worlds most wanted criminal would change. I just wanted to run away, away from him away from all this mess. Slowly I brought my hand towards my face, it still hurt where he had slapped me.
I closed my eyes, thinking anout hiw everything has changed. I just wanted to go back in time and save my parents. No one deserves to be an orphan.

''You cry so much" A sudden voice made me jerk up and a strangled cry left my lips. I cried out, as the pain made my body stiff and hurt.
"Don't Move Lucy" He said no, warned.
I stopped on my tracks, not even turning my head because I didn't want to see him

"Luke..please let me go" I whispered and suddenly the lights turned on, making me gasp.
"Oh..my.." I was in a strange room, it wasn't in his room. The walls of this room was royal blue, and every furniture in this room was black.

"Do you really think I'll let you go?" He chuckled, he was seated on the couch next to my bed, a half filled bottle in his hand and 3 empty bottles down on the floor. He smirked at me , and took another sip from the bottle.
I closed my eyes, afraid of what's going to happen to me. ''Luke please-" "I said no!" He yelled throwing the bottle on the floor. He got up , his dark blue eyes piercing through my hazel ones.

"Why would you whore around like that" He asked taking a step forward. I wanted to cowar away but unfortunately I couldn't even move. The pain was too much.
''I swear he-he was helping me.." I started but got cut off when he launched towards me and held my hands above my head. His breath, his whole body smelled of alcohol. "Luke.." I whispered my body aching.
"Today I'll tell you what bad girls get for cheating" He smirked and leaned in his hands going under my top..and I knew what I was in for.

_____________________________________________

After he was done with me, he got up and laid down beside me. My whole world had stopped, it felt as if I've been killed.

Thanks to to intense pain, my body was now too numb to feel anything. I felt as if he not only took away my virginty but also a piece of me.

"Lucy.." Luke panted. I closed my eyes, silent tears escaping my eyes. "Lucy..Just remember one thing" he hissed "your mine. Just mine" and with that I closed my eyes, falling into darkness.