Chapter two

LUCY P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun rays falling on my face and my. T he bed felt so soft and comfy and not  even 1% like my old bed.
Wait a minute this is not my bed.!
My eyes shot up and I sat up straight.
''I see your up princess''
I stared a very attractive boy who-----What did I just say? Scratch that, I saw a guy of almost 6ft 2in with chestnut hair colour and  hazel green eyes  looking down at me
''What.....who....how....'' Was all I could say.
He started chuckling. I wonder if making me so vunerable is what's making him feel so amused.
''Shh!! princess, I know you want to know who I am what do I want from you and where are you''
Tears started to form in my eyes.I looked down at my hand.
''Look up princess.''  Hw said like a  warning tone.
I still did'nt dare look up, who is this guy anyway and what does he want? from me?
''I SAID LOOK UP!''  He growled at me.
My head shot up at his direction. I saw his eyes getting darker, it scared me how his once so sexy eyes were now so terrifying.

''When I ask you something, I want an answer. That's a rule. ''  Rule? What rule? I never follow rules!! 
''What do you think I am? Your toy? Your slave? Go to hell you bastard!'' Don't even ask where I got the courage from.
''What did you just say? '' He hissed
''I said go fuck yourself''
''That's enough, one more word and your up for a punishment.'' His eyes were now pitch black with anger. But that did'nt stop me from speaking .
''Oh! And what makes you think I would stop? Your not my fucking master you jerk!''
''That's enough!'' With that he took hold of my wrist pulled me up from that super comfortable bed slapped me and threw me on the floor.
''What the hell! Why did you hit me you jer---
Another slap.
''Ouch your hurti----
Another slap.
''Ple....pleahe....I'm......I'm ...sor...sorry''
A punch right in my stomach.
Tears ran down my hot cheeks. What have I ever done to deserve this? Well I did talk back but that's not my fault! He kidnapped me!  I was about to look up when he kicked me. And he kicked me hard, he punched me everywhere I screamed my lungs out but no one came, I felt the pain in my whole body, I started crying, my body was aching like a roller went over me. Finally after 5 slaps 20-25 punches 20-22 kicks, he stopped.
''Look up whore'' He growled.
Whore? I'm not a whore, wore is a bad term. Dad once told me never to call other people with such names. Why is he calling me that? Am i really a whore?
I finally looked up and what surprised me was that he was smiling.
Not the cute smile people but the I'm-enjoying -your-pain smile
''Good, I hope you liked your little punisment sweety,'' Little punishment? Yeah right!
"Now that you know what will happen if you break any rule or if I find you annoying,  you may stay here for a little while. I'm going to finish my work. Bye princess.'' With that he kissed my cheek and went away smiling! God how much I hate him and his  smile.

I tried my level best to stand but failed miserably. So i laid there on the floor until sleep took over me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER FEW HOURS _______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up on the bed with someone kissing my left cheek. Any guesses who ?
BINGO! Your right . My dear kidnapper.
Too afraid to even look at him I closed my eyes, hoping he woud think I was still asleep and would go away.
''I know your awake princess''
Great! Jusy great!
''
Princess answer me'' I felt him bending over me on the bed.
My body tensed,tears started flowing out of my eyes ''Please.....Please...I... I'm Sorry....Please don't hit.....Don't...hit....me...Sorry..'' I spoke almost in a whisper with my eyes still closed.
''I won't hit you princess, until and unless you force me to, I love you. '' With that he leaned foward to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissec my cheek
''Why would'nt you let me kiss you?'' He asked somewhere worried.
He's worried? STRANGE

''Lucy, speak'' He said in a very calm voice
''Be...Because....You.......You kidnapped me.. and.....I dont even know your name''  I stuttered.
Wow! now your stuttering and showing him your weak? Way to go Lucy Hales!!
''Oh! how forgetful I can get at times! I would love to tell you my name.'' He paused for a second and smirked like ae devil.
''I'm Luke, Luke Diamond'' 

WHAT DID I JUST HEAR??

My eyes widened, My heart beat stopped. My breath hitched...LUKE DIAMOND? 
And you know why?
HE'S THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED CRIMINAL.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hey beautifull people!  coment heart share!! :* :* <3 <3

please don;t copy!!!