Beast's Castle

"Ben!" I called as we roamed the halls of Beast's Castle. "Come on, Ben!"

"This way!" Dude declared.

"Ben could be anywhere in the Castle, asleep."

"Or turned to stone." Celia added.

"Ok..." Uma muttered, wrapping her arm around Celia's shoulders and placed her hand over our younger sister's mouth.

"Ben!" I shouted, taking a step forward.

"I got a scent, very pungent cologne, easy to track." Dude said. "Follow me people."

"That's great Dude." Jay complimented,

"FYI, I give great cuddles too."

"Really?" Gill asked as we all moved forward, "I never had a pet growing up. Except for the eld head in Dad's man-cave but that's not really-"

"Wait a minute." Morgan interrupted. They pointed to a ruined map of Auradon that was hanging on the wall. There were claw marks across the wood of the wall. "What in Hades is this?" Carlos stepped forward,

"Uh...any chance this was already there?" Carlos asked. I shook my head.

"And follow me!" Dude declared before scampering off. We all followed behind him. I was calling Ben's name the entire way. We soon made it to a hall filled with Armour.

"Stay here." Uma said, turning to Celia, "Just in case."

"Fine." Celia sighed. I walked into the hall, looking around the hall.

"Hey Sophia, bet you were tossing and turning every night thinking about me on the loose." Morgan taunted.

"No..." I mused, "I didn't even know you had left the Isle until Dad mentioned it. But, I always wondered what octopus tastes like."

"Ok, why do we not do this?" Evie sighed.

"So you wanna eat yourself?" Morgan laughed. "Also, why don't we split up to look for the prissy pink princess?"

"I believe we're being challenged." Harry commented.

"I'm a fish, not an octopus. And no, we're not splitting up, it makes no sense." I argued. "Unless you give Mal back her Ember, Audrey has full reign to spell you."

"People!" Harry barked. Causing us to turn to him. "We have a situation here." Harry gestured to the suit of armour in front of us. Only then, I noticed the pink haze around the armour.

"You like a Prince, Sophia?" Audrey's voice echoed through the suit, "How about a knight in shining armour? Or knights?" Audrey started to crackle as the armour around the room came to life.

Everyone -

Watch your back, watch your back

We can counter their attack hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

Morgan -

This could get a little sticky

How to win this battle could be tricky but I know the best way

Fall back let me lead, you hold the line

And we'll bring them to their knees

Sophia -

Swords in the air if you're with me

They got us outnumbered one to fifty

But victory is ours 'cause I got a strategy, you take the left