I stare outside the window and saw Damon, Stefan and Bonnie walking away together being secretive about something. "What does Damon say about this?" I asked him. "I don't know, he wants me to see if I can get the moonstone from Tyler before Mason does." Jeremy said.

I turn to him. "Okay, you do that but be discreet, and don't let Elena know what's going on." I told him when I spot Elena sitting on the stairs looking at her phone. "Got it." Jeremy got the idea and went ahead to do his task.

Jeremy left and I went back to work for like twenty minutes before taking a quick break to call Damon. "You're lovably boyfriend, how may I help you?" Damon answered. I roll my eyes at him. "You're not lovable, Damon, you're arrogant." I said.

"Hmm, but you love me that way." He said so confidently. I shake my head at him. "Where are you right now? I've been here all day and I haven't seen you anywhere. Scared you're gonna get your clothes dirty?"

"It would give you a reason to take them off." He said. I was made speechless of his dirty innuendo but I bite down my tongue to hold back from making a remark from that.

"Care to fill me in with what's going on?" I asked turning serious. "Bonnie touched Mason and saw a vision of him with Katherine and now we're trying to figure out he's hiding." Damon explained.

I listen to him with a frown. "How does Mason know Katherine?" I asked. "I don't know that's what I want to know. It probably has something to do with the moonstone." He said. "Right, the moonstone you told Jeremy to get from Tyler." I said.

"Nothing gets past you, does it?" I don't like being kept in the dark. "Didn't matter, he was useless, FYI. Tyler already gave it to Mason so now I need to get it from him." Damon said sounding conspicuous with his plan.

"What are you planing?" I asked even though I probably don't want to know. "Something awful you probably don't want to see." He answered. I was right, I don't want to know.

"Okay, do what you have to do just don't ever tell me about it." I told him. "Will do, enjoy the labour work." He said and end the call.

I shake my head at his last comment. I was so not going to enjoy today. I shove the phone back into my back pocket and went back to work. I was hanging up lanterns when Elena came over to me with a seriously worried look.

"Hey Laura, have you seen Stefan?" She asked. "Um, no and you shouldn't be looking for him since you two 'broke up' remember?" I said reminding her to be careful of her actions but she wasn't taking a hint.

"I know but something's wrong, he was with Bonnie." She said being overly worried. I step down from the ladder to talk to her. "Elena, if you're worried about Stefan going out with Bonnie, it's not gonna happen." I try to make it sound like she was jealous of Bonnie because who knows if Katherine was watching us from somewhere.

Elena didn't take my joke seriously and continues to be worried. "That's not what I mean. They know something and they're not telling me." This is bad, when Elena's like this she won't stop until she finds out what it is.

Stefan and Elena as supposed to be broken up, if she goes looking for Stefan they could be in big trouble. "There's nothing going on, Elena. Stefan and Bonnie are just having their first talk ever since her Grams died. You know, Bonnie hasn't been fond of Stefan ever since that incident. You should just be glad she's finally talking to him." I try to make up an excuse to deter her suspicions.

"Well, why couldn't he tell me that then?" Elena said sad she was left out. "Maybe it's because he doesn't want to give it away that you two are still dating." I said discreetly, Elena looked at me surprised. "Wha- how?"