I didn't know what to say to make it sound like it wasn't what she thought it was. Well, it was but she wasn't suppose to know that. I would compel her but I can't; one, she's on vervain and two, I'm not strong enough to compel anyone.

"You know what? I heard nothing." Noticing how awkward it became Jenna dismissed this talk and walked away leaving me speechless. I let out a breath but it was still awkward.

"You know Stefan, if you want people to believe your fight is real then you should really stop going into Elena's room at night." I turn around and saw Laura entering the room.

I made sure no one was around to listen to us before walking to her. "How did you find out?" I asked her. "Elena always sucked at acting." She shrugged. "And you were making it obvious." She pointed at me.

I smile at her playful attitude when something popped into my head. "So I, ah um, heard how you and Damon got over the whole Katherine thing." I said sadly for some reason. "Oh, yeah. Everything's okay now because we made a promise not to let anything get in between us. Especially this whole Katherine facade." Laura said with a big smile irritating me even more.

I was happy for Laura who was happy with her relationship with Damon again, but then I wasn't happy because of her relationship with Damon. I can't explain why, I'm just not. You don't just have feelings for Elena, Stefan. No, you feel something for Laura as well. I replayed what Katherine said to me a while back but dismiss it immediately. No, that can't be true. It can't be.

"Well, I'm-I'm happy for you." I force myself to be happy for her and she smiled at me. "Well, let's hope you and Elena can last long." She said encouraging me.

"Oh, Laura, I need your help outside we're short on people this morning." Mrs Lockwood came into the room holding clipboard. "Of course." Laura smiled politely, she looked at me before leaving to go help.

Laura's POV

I came to help set up for the upcoming party with a stressful Mrs Lockwood organising everything. Caroline was supposed to be here but she's with her mom trying to spend as much time as possible before they compel her to forget everything the other day.

I was carrying a heavy box of light ornaments when I saw Stefan and Bonnie having a serious discussion outside. That's weird, Bonnie and Stefan almost never talk to each other because Bonnie's been avoiding Stefan for months now. Weird.

"How's my lovely girlfriend this morning?" I got startled when Damon came out of nowhere beside me. "How many times do I have to you tell not to do that?" I scold lightly. "Please, you're excited to see me." He smirked pulling me in the waist, I shake my head and kissed him.

"So are you here to help out or snoop?" I fold my arms. "I'm looking for my little bro. Speaking of kindly tell yours to stop following me." He said sounding annoyed.

I furrow my brow. "What's going on?" Damon nod his head towards Jeremy who was walking over to us. "Ask eager beaver." He said before running away.

"Jer, what's going on?" I turn to my brother. "Nothing." He said being secretive. I gave him a look. "Jeremy, come on. It's me." He was still reluctant to tell me and was trying to get away. "Jer, I didn't let him become apart of this just so you can keep secrets from me. Spill." I told him.

Jeremy sighed defeated and started talking. "I've been hanging out with Tyler and found out his uncle, Mason has been looking for a moonstone." He told me. "Moonstone?" I frown. "Yeah, it's a mystical rock, I think it has something to do with the werewolf legend you told me about. That's why Mason's here." Jeremy explained.

"And you're only telling me this now?" I look at him. "I didn't know if you were going to let me in on the plan." He said. "What plan? There isn't plan. I don't even know if there is one." I said.