' I hate u!...I don't actually hate him ' JIMIN

A/n: hello, haha like the note I gave u like a day ago? I feel like my important day just got horrible way for nothing -,-; sooo, since that I start having hard to sleep haha ^_^; (its literally 5:29am here '-') ik ik

A/n: hello, haha like the note I gave u like a day ago? I feel like my important day just got horrible way for nothing -,-; sooo, since that I start having hard to sleep haha ^_^; (its literally 5:29am here '-') ik ik...its not healthy :'T but srsly I cant sleep....

Okay okay, I will stop talking and letting u read yeah?.

I J-Hope chu ENJOY!.

JIMIN P.O.V

I, argh jungkook and hyungs start to hangout with each other lately. Im not jealous or something its just that jungkook and the others (the others is 3 people that start to hangout with jungkook, don't get confused by whos was it, its Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon)  they just so close to jungkook...

I walked in the living room to see jungkook laying on the couched with hobi-hyung and yoongi-hyung, I was about to burst at jungkook, but someone tap my shoulder, I look behind me to see Namjoon-hyung. I look at him with confused face.

"Jimin-ah, dont do anything stupid, he didn't do anything wrong" Namjoon-hyung said to me, I got triggered by wut Namjoon-hyung just said ' didn't do anything wrong? ' WTF is that.

"He didn't do anything wrong!?, u sure about that hyung!" I start yelling at Namjoon-hyung, he look at me "Jimin-ah, stop this will u?" He said to me softly, I then glare at him and look at the way where is jungkook and the two hyungs, "so, ur now on his side now" I scoffed and walked into the living room and stand infront of them, I stare at them but me and jungkook, we make eyes contact I broke the eye contact we have, I then look up to see Namjoon-hyung still standing and look at me ' don't do it' face, I scoffed and look away from him and look at jungkook face again.

I was so angry that I start yelling at jungkook, "u hear that?, u make Namjoon-hyung go by ur side now! He never ever cared about u!!, BUT U! U the only one make everyone turning to u for attention!". Im not Finnish yet im for sure trying to continue it but got stop by Namjoon-hyung and hobi-hyung.

"Stop, Jimin-ah, that's enough ur hurting jungkook feelings" they both said to me, I look at them seriously?.

"U want me to stop?, pff" I look at jungkook and yelled one last time "I HATE U!, and I never like u after u join this group! U piece of shit!!. Wanna know wae I hate u?, its because, u ruined everything in this group! U RUINED EVERYBODY LIFE IN THIS GROUP, THEY CARED FOR JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT OUR COMPANY TO BE SUSPICIOUS ON US!! UR NOT SPECIAL AT ALL! U R JUST NOTHING PIECE OF TRASH!" I stop for abit, and I look at jungkook, he eyes is full of tears, jungkook stand up and about to leave but my words caught his attention.

"U don't belong here, ur not the golden maknae of the group, ur just a piece of trash that belong to a trash can." I said it....but wae does it hurt when I said all of that..?

Jungkook just left the room and ran to his bedroom, yoongi-hyung got up and about to go check on jungkook but he stopped half way. He look at me, he face turn so scary looks on his face.

YOONGI P.O.V

"U don't belong here, UR not the golden maknae of the group, ur just a piece of trash that belong to a trash can." After I heard those words came out of jimin mouth it got me so mad, jungkook just left the living room and ran to his bedroom, I stand up and about to check on jungkook but I stopped half way and look back at jimin and glare at him.

"SERIOUSLY?!, WAE?!? WAE WOULD U DO THAT! HE DID NOTHING TO U! EVEN TO THIS GROUP, ITS JUST U!" I yelled at jimin, and said the last thing I want to said back wut he said to jungkook.

"U know what!?, ur the one should live in the trash can!" And then I left the living room and ran to jungkook bedroom to check on him.

HOSEOK P.O.V

"U know what!?, ur the one should live in the trash can!" After yoongi-hyung said(or yelled?....idk anymore, this is where I lost my plot argh!) that then he leaves the leaving room, but Namjoon-hyung didn't say anything he just left the living room to, and go upstairs to his studio.

I look at jimin, and ask wut was in my head, "wae?" Jimin look up at me and said "what??" I ask again, "wae, did u do that?" "R u really hate him?" I look at jimin for answer but the answer didn't came out of his mouth, I sigh and about to leave the living room to, I was about to jog upstairs I heard wut jimin asnwer.

"I dont actually hate him..." he paused for a moment and then he look up and say.

"Is it bad, that I have feelings for him...?"

"I did that just because....i-i I don't know how would he react if I suddenly apologize to him, and said I like him..." I look at jimin and saw him tear up, I ran to him and hug him "shh, Jimin-ah, ur not the only one who is feeling like this" I said, and he look up at me and "w-what?" I look at him and I just nodded at him.

"U-u have feelings for j-jungkook to?"

"Yeah, but im not the only one who has this feelings for him, Namjoon-hyung and yoongi-hyung has the same feelings for him" I said it all, and saw that jimin is finally smiling to a real smile such a long time.

"Jimin-ah, can u do me a favor?" I ask him, and he look up at me and said "sure what is it hyung?".

"Can u give jungkook, a second chance..?" I ask and got the answer that I like.

"Sure, I would love to gave jungkook a second chance"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Soooo how was it..... u wanna know something, just got a new plot in my head for this chapter haha...hope didn't get u guys confusion ;-; buttttt, im happy that im not gonna make the chim chim a mean hyung anymore, so thats mean the next chapter is that jimin giving jungkook a second chance UwU should I give u some spoiler? Nah should I? Hmm sure I give the tittle, just a ' tittle ' okay? Huehuehuehuehue.

' im sorry. Can u forgive me? '

Soo, uhm should I give u a second spoiler? Or just end this.....hmmm

There will be a Yoonmin moment...wae am I doing this
;-; I don't like this ship...(sry yoonmin shippers! Didn't mean to hurt u! Its just that this book will be stay as BottomKook ;-; hope u understand.

Btw this is way more then 500+ words im so proud of my fingers right now UwU - 1204 words