💜💔💜💔💜💔

Jungkook get up from the couch and ran into he's bedroom,the Hyungs and Noona's don't know what to do until this happen that make everyone snap, to what the other side of the phone said

"Baby?.."

"Baby, Ur ass"Jackson snap everyone looked at Jackson and see the boiling red in he's eyes,"Jackson calm down"bambam and yugyeom hold him,"Jackson?... is it u?"the voice is so similar to Jackson probably he knows who it belong to,"namjoon, I'm very disappointed in u"Jackson said,and the other side of the phone is stay silent don't know what to do,then Jackson said this make namjoon been a failure..

"Namjoon, I thought u better than this...I guess I was wrong about u..Kookie doesn't deserve this just because of Ur own members".

Jackson hang up the phone, and get up from the floor, he walk away when someone ask him where is he going,"where u going hyung?"Jackson look back at all of them and said "I'm going to go check on baby kook, he probably feeling scared and crying to sleep from"and then Jackson going to Jungkook adorable bedroom.

JACKSON P.O.V

I walk away from everyone and start walking to Jungkook bedroom, but before I go in I try to knock on his door first before going in, I knock it once, there's no answer so I knock it twice, still have no answer from the other side of the door 'maybe he's already fallen to sleep?' I twist the door nod and get inside to see a, adorable Jungkook who is already fallen to sleep.

I walk over to Jungkook bed, I get down and kiss Jungkook on his forehead, I was about to walk away a smol binnie hand stop me from going.

"J-jackie dwont w-weave, me scwared.."Jungkook said that with his a little bit teary eyes from the Corner of his little big Bambi doe eyes.

"Jackie never leave, Jackie always love you"I climb over and scoop Jungkook to my side and let him cuddle with my chest, so that he can feel comfortable on me.

I smiled seeing Jungkook that is beautifully peaceful and nothing sad about it.

~|•|[IN THE NEXT CHAPTER]|•|~

"JUNGKOOK UR SUCH A WHORE!!"

"UR A FUCKING SLUT IN THIS GROUP!"

"EW WHAT A MUSTARD, U DON'T DESERVE A GROUP LIKE US!!"(A/N:i edit the r word out cuzie not alot of readers like it so uh HERE U GO A MUSTARD! :D)

"!?&£#@#£&¢$¥€"

"#£&@¢$¥€!?&£#!?"

"@£#&!?#£&@!?¢$¥€----"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"P-please s-stop..."

________________________

- republish