I knew soo much about him now but still soo little. There's still mystery around him that I intend to uncover piece by piece for the rest of our lives.
"Then do it!"
I whispered into his ears, earning a groan from him. Our sex life has gotten wilder and wilder with every intercourse. I talked him into using his playroom that he seemed to have abandoned because of fear of hurting me. It has been fucking crazy.
He captured my lips, demonizing our kiss like the devil that he is. Within seconds I was being lifted up onto the sink with him firmly between my legs. We devoured each other— denying ourselves the luxury of breathing.
"When we come back."
He promised, pulling away and resting his forehead against mine. I was dreading every second that my mother was going to spend next to his mum.
Zayn thinks it's about time we introduced our parents to each other and I agree but Tricia doesn't like me soo much and I know she might be rude to my mother but Lord help me cause I'd disfigure her gorgeous face.

I pouted, hooking my hands in his pants and he chuckled. He looked soo fucking sexy with his long hair, dyed jet black and his nose piercings that makes me wet with every single glance.
"Babe everything will be fine."
He held my shoulders firmly so I was looking at him. How he can always just tell what is bothering me never fails to annoy me.
"Just try not to kill my mum?"
He smiled and I nodded with a laugh.
"I love you."
I just had to tell him, I would every single second if I could. He gave me a quick kiss, his eyes lingering longer than usual.
"I love you more." He's convinced he loves me more— I never argue much but I know for a damn fact that I cherish him with every fiber of my being.

With that, he laced my fingers with his and began pulling me away. He was dressed more casually, doing away with his suites that he wore every single day.
I miss them though but fuck his fashion sense has evolved soo much that I can't bring myself to believe he's new to this.
His life has changed just as much as mine has but we like it— it's good change. He looks his age now, always smiling and carefree.

The car ride was short as we made our way from his penthouse to my apartment to pick Mum and Cheryl up. She adores Zayn, her smile always brightens whenever she sees him.
"You look nice mama."
I gave her a quick peck which she returned before making my way to my room, leaving Zayn behind. I'm glad they get along really well.
"I'm going to beat your soon to be mother in law if she even glances my way," Cheryl whined. Her bark is louder than her bite so I just chuckled.
"I promised Zayn I'd behave but if you could do me the honor," I joked and she groaned. Tricia is soo damn hard to please. She thinks no one is ever going to be good enough for her son. Especially me, a woman with a different skin tone than theirs.
The only person I was looking forward to seeing was Nany.

I switched my heels for a black one and was out the door to join Mum and Zayn in the sitting room.
They stopped talking immediately I walked in, their eyes shooting in my direction quizzically but I didn't ponder on it.
"Ready?"
He asked, assisting mum to stand on her feet and I just nodded.
I sat in the back with mum while Cheryl sat in the front with Zayn— wrong move. They kept arguing about work related things because she was apparently angry for a project he didn't delegate to her. He thinks she isn't qualified for it.

Well, I tried fucking him on her behalf.

Didn't work. We did have mind blowing sex but he still thinks she'd kill his tech guy— which she will.
I just ignored them as mum squeezed my hand softly. She knows about the relationship I have with Tricia but she told me to fight for what I want and not give up on him.
We pulled up into their mansion and I let out a deep breath. I was still nervous for when he tells them the main reason for this family dinner. We already celebrated with my family, Mum was ecstatic and very happy.
She shed a few tears. Never in my wildest dreams did I think she'd be able to attend my wedding— one I never dreamt of having in the first place.

Zayn and I have come a long way. I tried several mechanisms to push him away out of fear but he helped me overcome every single one of them.
He showed me that it's okay to be loved back. There's soo much to him than meets the eye. His looks must've been what attracted me to him but He made me stay.

I helped mum out but Cheryl quickly snatched her from me and dragged her away softly so Zayn and I could talk.
"I don't give a fuck about what they'd have to say."
He said firmly and I smiled. Those were his exact words the first time he took me to meet them.
"I just want to get this over with," I added, honestly.
I just wanted to get everything out of the way so I can be in one peace.
"Same so I can start putting my seeds in you."
He was dead serious and I burst into laughter. He's always talking about getting me pregnant that I'm worried I might already have a life in me.
"But really... dad adores you and my sisters love you more than they love me. We're good." He assured me, pulling me in and capturing my lips with his.
By sisters I knew he meant Waliyha and Safaa because Doniya and I always try not to kill each other whenever we're in the same room.
"We are."
He nodded and laid soft kisses to my lips again before lacing my fingers with his. He pulled me along and I let him, my feet already deciding to kill me in the tight heels that I stupidly picked out to wear.

I was being dragged away from Zayn immediately we entered the house. I knew Safaa had been waiting for me but hell I didn't know it was that urgent.

Zayn groaned, not uttering a word to her of his disapproval. It's cute how he's slightly scared of her teenage tantrums even though he would never admit it.
A huge part of me was glad that she saved me. Meeting Tricia is still nerve wracking every single time and Doniya would be around as well— fuck me!
She closed her door behind us. There were clothes everywhere and I groaned. The last time I helped her get ready for an outing; it emotionally drained me and Zayn wasn't soo pleased either. He's too protective of her.

It took me no time in getting her to decide on a black dress. We spent the rest of our time discussing about the guy she was going to go on a date with. I spewed my lack of experience words at her but she listened closely.
Finally it was time for me to go back downstairs. I was nervous and anxious but I could do it— I've done it several times already.

I heard muffled voices and I recognized them to be associated with Nany, Zayn, Waliyha, Cheryl and Mr Malik— his dad.
Waliyha was scolding Zayn for something I had no idea of but he looked as guilty as charged.
He was by my side in a second— his rough hand snaking around my waist and pulling me closer to his body. I scanned the room, looking for the pairs of eyes that were glaring at me— heck I couldn't see it but I could feel it.

I found them.

I sent a devilish smile at his mum, not even bothering to glance at Doniya. I let him guide me towards everyone and I quickly found my mum that was sitting next to Waliyha that was talking her ears off. She has met her several times enough to be comfortable with her presence and it honestly soothes my heart.
"Hey Mr Malik."
I greeted his dad, my most genuine smile stepping forward. He gave me a look, about to scold before I quickly corrected myself "—Yaser"
I gave him a side hug before Zayn pulled me back by his side possessively. Nany pulled me into a hug as well, her smile as bright as ever. I think she knew— he definitely told her and I smiled knowingly.
I tried my hardest to suppress my smirk as Zayn stood to his feet and held out his hand for mine. I took it— standing next to the man that no woman can compete with me for.
Over the last five months, I've realized the power I have over him; the same one he has over me.

I didn't  pay attention to what he was saying. My eyes just raked over his delicious body as I thought of all the things he did to me yesterday to be exact. How he tied me to one of the many sculptures he has in his playroom and tortured me.
Yes, we're back to our guilty pleasure and this time it is gut wrenching as ever.
I felt him lift my palm up slightly and I smiled, my gigantic diamond ring on full display for everyone to see.

Everyone was ecstatic, rising to their feet to engulf me into a hug but I felt the glares once again and I was itching to see the look on her face.
I smile triumphantly at her, and the look on her face was one of repulsion and anger. Everyone was oblivious to the tension between the both of us.

Muna: 1, Trisha: 0

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•