Chapter 20: Elimination Chamber and Something Unexpected

"Backstage"

Alexa was holding Magnus' US title while he was getting prepared. He put on his leather jacket and looked at his girlfriend and grab bed his title and kisses her cheek.

Alexa: So you prepared to kick Murphy's butt?
Magnus: Am I? I was born ready. I am a Heel and it's fun being it.
Alexa: I was in you shoes once and now I am your manager.
Magnus: Yup, a adorable manager with huge chest buns.

Then Aleister Black walked to them.

Aleister: Hey Magnus, you have a match?
Magnus: Yup with Murphy with my title on the line.
Aleister: Listen I faced him before and he will try to play some mind games with you, so be careful.
Magnus: I don't do careful, but I can handle Murphy's antics.
Aleister: Good. Also one more... If you retain, mind giving me a challenge for the title, like an open challenge?

The Posthuman smirked.

Magnus: Of course I wanna fight and it's my goal.
Aleister: Thank you, tomorrow on RAW it will be my moment.
Magnus: Would love to fight ya but I have to go.
Aleister: Good luck.

He left.

Magnus: Let's go.
Alexa: Okay.

"At the arena"

The entrances were made and Alexa was at ring side holding Magnus' title. Murphy is still pissed off after what the Swedish superstar said about his home and he is ready to crush him. The bell rang and Magnus went to the canvas and sat on it and the crowd booed. Murphy then went for a Knee Strike but Magnus ducked and the Best Kept Secret was hurt, the Posthuman capitalized at this and did a Double Leg Takedown and began beating up the Australian with punches to the head before getting for a Standing Moonsault but Murphy used his knees for protection and did Magnus a couple of damage and he was holding his guts. Murphy grabbed Magnus for a Back Suplex and then turned around for a Knee Strike to the jaw and pinned Magnus but he kicked out. Murphy grabbed Magnus and tossed him out of the ring and then ran to the ropes and bounced off for a Diving Suicida and hit the Posthuman really hard and then tossed him back into the ring and he slowly got up and held to the ropes but Murphy did a Enziguiri and then did a Springboard Cutter and pinned him but Alexa put his leg on the ropes. The crowd booed and Murphy was shocked. He glared at Alexa before grabbing the head of Magnus and tried to land a punch but Magnus grabbed his fist and bended his arm and then rolled a bit before delivering a Hellfire to Murphy. He spinned him a dozen times before delivering a heavy blow to the head and pinned him but Murphy kicked out. Magnus looked at his corpse and his vision was a bit blury and held his head before. The Goddess knew something was off with Magnus, he then grabbed Murphy for a Crash and Burn but Murphy escaped and rolled Magnus over but he kicked out and delivered a Knee Strike to the jaw and then grabbed him for Murphy's Law and pinned him but the Posthuman had the strenght to kick out. Murphy got up and looked at Alexa and went to the ropes.

Murphy: I am dismantling your boyfriend, so watch closely.

Alexa falshed him the middle finger and when Murphy turned around he was met with a Pain Scourge from Magnus and he climbed the ropes for a Trench Dive, his vision wasn't clear and he decided to end it on the ring. He grabbed Murphy who fought back with punches but Magnus did a Cheap Shot before going into the ropes for a Thorns Out and then grabbed Murphy and did a Re-Evolution and pinned him and retained.

Announcer: Here's your winner and still US champion... Magnus Erikson!!!

The crowd was savagely booing him and Alexa got in and gave him the US title and raided his hand. But little did she know is that Magnus fell to his knees and she bend down to him.

Alexa: What's wrong baby?
Magnus: I don't feel so good. Take me to the trainers.

"A few minutes later"

Magnus was laying on the bed with his hands on his chest and Alexa was beside him.

Alexa: Are you sure you are alright?
Magnus: My vision was blurry during match a bit, what could it be?

Then the doctor came in.

Alexa: How is he doc?
Doctor: We analyze your body... And I am afraid we've got some bad news...
Magnus: Is it terrible?
Doctor:..... You are diagnosed with Lung Cancer.

Those words struck Alexa on the heart as she had her hands on her mouth and began to tear up. Magnus was in silence.

Doctor: I recommend going to the hospital for surgery.

He left, Alexa then eyed her boyfriend.

Alexa: Bjorny... How...?

The Swedish superstar sighed.

Magnus: I have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer since the age of 21 and it has returned.
Alexa: You've been diagnosed with it since 11 years ago?
Magnus: Yes, I am afraid I have to face my darkest dreams yet again.

Alexa teared up and hugged him.

Alexa: I will always be by your side... No matter what...
Magnus: Thank you.... On Monday I am relinquishing the US title so I can be cleared for surgery.
Alexa: I don't want you to leave me, no one had been more nicer in my entire life than you.
Magnus: I know, I promise I won't leave you.

The two hugged each other tightly and never let go.

OK guys, this was chapter 20.
The next one is Tomorrow.

Peace out!