Chapter 10: Blissed with Wishes (Smut Chapter)

"In the Hotel"
Magnus was carrying Alexa who was smiling at her boyfriend after his victory over Drew McIntyre back at TLC.
Alexa: Bjorny, where are you taking me?
Magnus: I am taking you to my room for the surprise that I am going to give you.
Alexa: Oooh. What is it?
Magnus: You will see.
He made it to the door and unlocked it and the two entered his room, he then lays Alexa on the bed.
Alexa: Alright I am ready for it babe.
Magnus smirked and lies ontop of Alexa and began bitting her neck and she blushed at this and put her arms behind his back, Magnus then picked the neck and then took of her shirt revealing her massive breasts and he blushed and then took of the rest of her clothes leaving her in her undergarments and bra.
Alexa: Do it babe.
Magnus then took of his clothes leaving him in his underwear and Alexa got a good view on his toned body, especially the abs.
Alexa: Those abs are sexy.
Magnus: Those buns on your chest are massive.
He then kisses her lips and she missed him back, Magnus then started rubbing her pussy through her panties and she immediatly moaned while kissing him, he then pulled from her and took away her bra and tossed it away and began sucking her breasts and then licked and bit her tits and Alexa released a moan or two as she blushed.
Alexa:..... Fuck... Harder Bjorn...
He then licked more and finally sucked the left breast and the Goddess moaned, he then used his arm to massage the right breast and Alexa was moaning, Magnus then sucked at the right breast and massaged her left one, Alexa continued to moan with pleasure as her man did all the work for her in the beginning.
Alexa: Ah..... More...
He then pulled from her and removed her panties and licked her wet pussy and Alexa moaned. Magnus pushed his cold tongue inside her warm soft spot, Alexa could feel his frozen tongue inside as she used her hands to shove him deeper inside her as his tongue was deseperate to go deeper into her pussy. Alexa used her legs to shove her boyfriend deeper inside him and when his tongue hit her G-Spot she released all her cum inside his mouth, he tasted her sweet and sucullant cum and pulled from her.
Magnus: You are sweet.
Alexa: Thank you.
Magnus then pulled his member from his underwear and Alexa snacthed it and before sucking on it, she traced his six pack with her index and Magnus blushed, Alex then sucked his cock and Magnus was moaning and blushing, he stroked his blonde hair and moved it a bit and Alexa continued sucking him, Magnus put his hands on her head and pushed her deeper into his member and sucked it full on her mouth, she never thought that he would be this big but shrugged the thought from her head and focused herself on his member as he then lies on the bed and Alexa was on her knees and ontop of him while sucking his member.
Magnus: I.... Am going... To-Ah!
He released all of his cum inside her mouth and she drank it all.
Alexa: A bit sour but I am fine with it.
Magnus: Well take it back while I do this.
He grabbed her and pulled her up and placed her on his cock and she began raiding it, Alexa was bouncing on his member while he was holding her arms, Alexa was enjoying this and that never thought that her man was this wild and consistant, he then pushed deeper inside her and looked at her and smirked.
Magnus: Am I now sour for you?
Alexa: You... Are not... Sour... Bjorny...
Magnus: Good and as a reward I am shoving this little boy deeper in you.
She felt him shove his member deeper inside her pussy, he was almost there and when he hit her G-Spot both of them cummed and moaned together, Magnus then pulled from her and smiled as he Lies her down the bed, she was resting on his chest.
Alexa: Best expirience ever...
Magnus: Yeah.
He missed her forehead.
Magnus: Good night, Bun girl.
He slept and Alexa giggled.
Alexa: Good night, Six pack.
She slept herself on his chest and the rested.

OK guys, this is the latest chapter of my Alexa book and I am updating tomorrow.
Peace out!