Chapter 13: A few things to add

"At a park"

Alexa and Magnus were walking on a park, mostly chatting about their love and sometimes about their match strategies.
Alexa: So my Royal Rumble entrant is No. 20 which means I can't be at ringside for your match against Drew.
Magnus: it's alright babe, I can handle Drew by myself it's like I don't need help from my mom for math homework.
Alexa: Well yeah and I will be sure to win the Rumble and get a shot at the RAW women's title.
Magnus: Waiting for that to occur baby, so waiting for it to happen.
Alexa: What about you? You proved that you are capable of being a champion back at TLC.
Magnus: Don't worry, I got my eyes set on the US title.
Alexa: Why not the WWE title from Brock Lesnar?
Magnus: I am never fighting a lazy part timer and I learned that being a mid carder champion means less work for me to do because there the competitors are much more complex and worthy to face, while for the world title... I am going to say that all you have to face a heavyweights but I enjoy fighting highflyers like Ricochet, Cedric Alexander and etc.
Alexa: But Drew is heavyweight so why are you facing him?
Magnus: Drew is the only heavyweight that actually caught my attention, because after watching his failed first run on WWE I felt bad for the guy, but when he got a change he and I competed on Scotland a dozen times and now the rivalry is reignited again.
Alexa: So you are saying that you're rivalry is never ending?
Magnus: Yes, that's all I have to say at least.
Then a notification popped on Magnus' phone and he checked and had toothy grin.
Alexa: What is it babe?
Magnus: It's from Edge and he said that McIntyre busted on to Hunter's room and demanded for a stipulation for our match at the Rumble.
Alexa: What is the stipulation?
Magnus: Last Man Standing.
The Goddess had a concerning look on her face and Magnus hugged her.
Magnus: Why so long?
Alexa: It's because that you are in brutal match stipulation and I am worried for you Bjorn.
Magnus: There, there. Nothing to worry about Alexa, I'll be fine. No matter if I get hurt I am doing this for one person... You.
He kissed her cheek and she smiled at him and kissed him back.
Alexa: Thanks for the kiss. But be careful, okay?
Magnus: Oh I will, I do and I will stay careful myself. Now come on, let's go and grab a bite.
Alexa: Okay, Bjorny.
She ruffled his blonde hair and the two were walking, but from a far distance a hooded figure hiding in a bush spied on the two.
???: If that Swedish asshole thinks he can take my girl... Then you have yourself a problem, mate...
He then left and disappeared into oblivion.

OK, guys tomorrow is the Rumble and I hope you guys enjoyed it this far.

Peace out!