Chapter 1

A/N: All diary entries will either by slanted or in bold~

      America looked down at the first page and started to chuckle to himself. "What's so funny you b*stard!?" Romano snapped. America stopped chuckling and said, "This is China's~" China paled slightly. Since he was the oldest....his "diary" did not contain the best entries. America then read:
Dear Diary,
Korea changed my ringtone to Gangnam Style. I don't know how to change it back.
      Several nations where now giggling or chuckling as China turned slightly red. "Kesesese~ Is it still on it?!" Prussia asked. China just rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes it is, Aru!" he snapped, handing his phone to Japan who had offered to fix it for him. After giving back China's phone, Japan nodded for America to continue. America looked down at the next entry. "This one is Commie's." "Capitalist pig...."
Dear Diary,
Why does everyone hate me? People treat me like I'm a monster, a killer, a freak. I get sad and sometimes angry and depressed. It's just better if I disappear.
      Everyone was silent for a moment before America spoke up. "Dude I-" he started, but Russia cut him off. "Let's read the next one, Da~" he said with a dark aura. America just sighed and went on to the next one. "This one is Mattie's." America said. "Who?" everyone asked at the same time. "Canada! My brother! Second largest country in the world?" America said hoping to jog their memory. "Ah~ Matthew~ Who could every forget him, non?" France said hugging his son. America just rolled his eyes and read the next entry.
Dear Diary,
Arthur told papa he could either have me or the Caribbean Islands. I thought he'd choose me, but he chose them instead. He told Arthur that I'm "worthless." I am not, and I will prove that to him. I will be strong and kind. I will never forget his words. I thought he loved me, I was apparently wrong.
      "Oh Matthew! I'm so sorry!" France said hugging the now visible Canadian. Canada just sat there not responding as tears slowly filled his eyes. Having to go comfort his brother, America handed the book to China. China raised an eyebrow and decided to read the next entry to give the three some privacy. "This one is...France's, Aru." China said.
Dear diary,
I don't think Matthew realizes how much I missed him when Arthur took him away. I missed him dearly. He will always be my little boy. I'll always love him. No matter what he says.

      "And every bit of that entry is true," France said as he and America hugged the crying Canadian. "I know papa." Canada said. "And I forgave you...it just hurts to bring up the past." China nodded in agreement before moving unto the next one. "This one is Japan's." China said and read it any way ignoring Japan's protest.
Dear Diary,
People like America-san wonder why I isolated myself for so long. It's because I gave the other countries wasabi.
      "So that's why!" America exclaimed as China, England, and France all started complaining about how hot wasabi is. Japan just shrunk down in his seat slightly hoping no one would notice his slightly red face. "Hey!" China suddenly snapped as Prussia took the book out of his hands. "It's time for zhe awesome me to read!" Prussia shouted as he turned to the next page. "Fine, but zhis is zhe last page. Zhen ve are going to eat." Germany said. Prussia nodded. "Okay..fine. And zhis is America's!" he shouted.
Dear Diary,
I changed all the names in England's cell phone. He's going to be so angry when he finds out it was me but it's worth it to see his face when he gets a text from God saying, "I know what you did last night."
      "So it was you!" England shouted as America just laughed. "Vell, time to break for lunch." Germany interrupted the two before they could start fighting. Italy and France quickly volunteered to cook for them all before England could and the two took off toward the kitchen. Meanwhile the other nations dispersed into their own little corners.