These hoes aint loyal

Start from the beginning

"That's all I ask"

"You guys suck" Karina stuck her tongue out while Matt put his arm around her.

"Well did you guys eat breakfast? " mom asked us

"No." I pouted

"Guess their starving us too" Karina said.

"Tell you what, why don't you guys go take one last run as a group while me and your dad make breakfast" mom said

"Sure that sounds great" Jack said and grabbed Ema's hand going towards the wood in our backyard.

"Thanks we'll be back later" I kissed their cheek and grabbed Luke's hand and followed the squad.

" okay so last run together" Luke said, and we looked around in our circle, enjoying the silent and presence of each other. Saving the last moments of being together.

"LAST ONE TO THE WOODS IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Matt yelled and quickly shift ripping his clothes of at the process. Idiot. But hey we didn't care since we all did the same thing afterwords.

I opened a private mind link only for me and Karina.

~ hey Lil cus so I was thinking we run ahead of them and once they get there we scare them~ I told her as I jumped over a log in my wolf form.

~ hell yeah! Let's do it! Run fast in 3..2..1..~

And after that we ran faster than the rest and likes wolf growled along with the boys, obviously they don't like getting beat by girls.

Me and Karina reached the middle of the woods in minutes and I changed back in human form since I change back with my clothes on but she stayed as a wolf.

" okay so their a bit behind you go behind a bush, and I'll go on top of a tree. When there in the middle I jump down and you tackle one. Okay? Okay." All she did was nod her head but I knew she understood me.

Quickly we got into position and waited for them, and let me tell you they are slow as hell. Well for me they were slow.

~ Karina! Jade! Where are you guys!?" I heard them yell in the pack link.

I looked at Karina and counted down from 3. Once I said 1 I jumped down and landed on johnny and made him roll on his wolf form and Karina jumped on ema. Let's just say they were not expecting this

" oh god you should have seen the look on your face!" I laughed and high fived Karina.

"Now go change so that we can go play by the lake" I told them

~ we have no clothes smart one~ jack told me and shook his big wolf head.

" there are clothes hidden in the trees" I told them and they all went and looked for their clothes. Except for Luke who stood in front of me and put his head to the side looking like a lost puppy, trying to ask me a question.

"Don't look at me that way. And go get your clothes" I snapped my fingers at him and he went behind a tree and came back with clothes on. Soon everybody had a t shirt and basketball shorts. Except me I and a nice shirt jeans and Jordan's