"Hot and hotter." He said after finding his voice to speak and pulled me into his chest. "Don't I always." I said. Damon smirked before he kissed me.

We pulled apart so Damon could admire me again when I noticed something about his gaze. "I look like her, don't I?" I asked him feeling a bit irritated.

"Hm?" He replied through his closed mouth. "Katherine." His flirty look disappeared. "I look like her in this dress, don't I?" I pouted to him.

"Well kind of." He said with the honesty and I slump my shoulders.

"But I would say you look better than she did in this dress." Damon cupped my face in his hands bringing out my smile again.

"Laura, I have to tell you something." Damon's voice suddenly changed to serious. I look at him a little worried. "Did something happen?" I asked.

"No, nothing that bad." He assured me and I nod in relief. "It's about John Gilbert." He said. I roll my eyes at the mention of his name. "So what about him?" I asked him uninterested.

"There's a chance he might be your biological father." He said and I frown at him with a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

"He's you father, Laura." He repeats looking so sure and I froze in shock. "A-and you're sure about this?" I asked him to confirm this.

"Well, I had to put two and two, Isobel said she dated him back in high school. She was pregnant with you and Elena when she's was only a teenager. My best bet he's the one who got her pregnant. But there's no evidence." He explained.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was shaking my head refusing to believe it was true. "My whole life I've never liked him and you're expecting me to call him 'daddy' now?" I exclaimed.

"I'm not asking you to call him 'daddy', I hate his guts too. But I just thought you should know." Damon said grabbing my shoulders. I sighed in frustration before looking over to Elena and Stefan talking to themselves.

"Does Elena know about this?" I asked him. "Well I told Stefan, he probably just told her." Damon concentrated on the couple.

"What am I going to do Damon? Do I confront him and ask him if he's my biological father?" I asked.

"Just ignore him if you hate him. I do." He shrugged. I just nod with him.

~ ~ ~

It was about time for all the girls apart of the Miss Mystic Falls to gather so I had to leave Damon to get ready to stand on the float with Caroline and Matt. Since my partner's Tyler, who didn't show up for the dance, he still had to stand next to me.

I was about to walk over to the group when I noticed Elena walking with Jeremy who was ignoring him attempt to make amends with him. I walk up to them just when he yelled at her. "Come on, Jer. Cut her some slack." I told him but he just scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"You're lucky I'm even talking to you." He said. "Well I'm honoured." I said with sarcasm before walking besides him. "Look, you have every right to be mad at the both of us. But we did that because we love you, Jer, we were just trying to protect you."

He abruptly stopped in his track to face me. "Laura. I'm capable to protecting myself. I'm not a kid any more." He retorted. "I know that, but with Vicki's death you could have been more worst, we didn't know what you would do. We had no choice." I reasoned.

He looked at me hurt and sad. "I'm capable to moving on, Laura." He stated before leaving me behind. It was no use talking to him so I thought it was best to leave him alone for now.