"Uh, yes, Sarge." I nodded as he walked away. "Okay, what did I do?" I asked the rest of the guys who were getting ready to move out.

"Probably for your baseball practice earlier."Jay grinned as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What baseball practice?" Antonio asks as we make our way down to the armory.

"You haven't heard how we got Omar's name?" He asked looking over at me with a sly grin on his face.

"I haven't, how'd you get it?" Adam asked as the rest of them shook their heads that they didn't know either.

"It was simple, he told us, anything Jay says is a lie." I lied narrowing my eyes at Jay.

"That doesn't sound right." Adam chuckled going along with Jay, Jackass.

"It's not, mini Platt here took the guys bat and started swinging it around the store, there was shit flying everywhere. He was so pissed man." Jay laughed loudly, the rest of the team joining in.

"Ha ha ha, you're real funny, you know that?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Come on mini Platt, I've already told you it was badass, Voight probably just wants to know if it went down the way he was told or something." Jay said throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah, oh and by the way until you stop with the 'mini Platt' nickname you've got going on, you will be further known as chuckles." I smile sarcastically at him as the rest of the team got geared up.

"That'll never stick." He laughed shaking his head checking my vest was secure, just as Adam walked back in.

"We're ready to roll, you guys good?" He asked looking between my narrowed eyes and jays laughing face.

"We're good man, right mini Platt?" He chuckled raising an eyebrow at me.

"Wait, it just clicked, you're the niece aren't you." Adam asked wide eyed as he looked down at me.

"You're way too good for intelligence Ruzek." I laughed sarcastically patting his chest, turning and walking out towards the cars, hearing Jay's laughter as I went. "C'mon Chuckles we've gotta go!" I yelled grinning back at him as I watched how the laughter stopped and he narrowed his eyes at me for a change.

-----------

We were about five minutes away from our location when Voight turned to look at me slightly before looking back at the road again, this is all the fifteen minute drive has been, him looking at me every now and again.

"Hey, did I do something wrong?" I asked looking at the side of his face, watching how a small smirk made its way onto his ever resting bitch face.

"I heard about what happened in that store." He said without looking at me.

"I didn't hurt anybody and I got the name, what's the issue?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. "I mean sure some of his goods are now unsaleable but that's his fault for not telling me when I first asked." I carried on looking out of my window.

"You did good kid." He smiled at me as he stopped the car before something behind me caught his attention. "Damn it." He muttered as he got out of the car and went over to a guy wearing a suit, who I believe is the Lieutenant from violent crimes.

"Approaching the apartment now." Jules' voice came through on the com as her, Antonio, Erin and Jay made their way inside the building.

"You didn't think to tell me this why?!" Voights yell carried through the air, grabbing his walkie. "Suspect is believed to be in the building! I repeat Pulpo is in the building." He yelled into his radio just as gunshots were heard coming from the apartment block.

"Officer down! Officer down! Jules has been hit in the neck!" Erin's panicked voice came through the coms.

"Pulpo's heading out the back exit of the building, he's armed." Antonio's breathless voice came through the radio.

"All units go!This guy shot one of our own, I don't care if he walks out." Voight ordered, nodding I took off knowing exactly what he meant, if you get the shot, take it.

"He's heading south through the alley that runs along the north side of the building." Adam's voice came through.

Stopping in my tracks I turned round jumping in one of the SUV's and taking off to where I knew that the exit to the alley was. Just as I made it to the alley a loud bang was heard as a body ran straight into the side of the car, falling to the ground with a thud, jumping out I raised my weapon and held my aim on the guy groaning in pain on the floor.

"Chicago PD! Stay down and put your hands behind your head," I yelled kicking the gun that he'd dropped away from him, Jay and Adam appearing seconds after. "What's up chuckles, too quick for you?" I laughed as he knelt down and cuffed Pulpo.

"Smart thinking." Adam panted leaning up against the car with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you." I smiled helping Jay stand Pulpo up and shove him in the back of the car.

-----------

"My god, I can not wait to go home and just forget all about today." I muttered from my place infront of Trudy's desk as I nurse my now cold cup of coffee. Jules didn't make it, the bullet that hit her caught an artery, she had bled out before she'd even made it to med.

"I know Kyles, I still can't believe that he kept the fact that the bastard was in the building, if he would've just told Voight she'd still be alive." Trudy muttered narrowing her eyes at a figure who was in the captains office. Lieutenant Belden of violent crimes, absolute scum if you ask me.

Nodding in agreement I turned round just as Belden left the office, bad timing for him though as an extremly pissed off Voight stormed into the building.

"You did this!" He yelled as he charged at Beldon shoving him into the wall behind him. "You got her killed!" He yelled pointing his finger in his face.

Trudy was quick to come round and push him away, pushing against his chest as other officers grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Not the time or place Sergeant." Trudy told him seriously as she let go and pointed upstairs. "Go on." She told him receiving a slight glare from him before he stormed off slamming the gate behind him.

"Everyone back to work!" She yelled at the patrolmen who were stood watching the scene unfold. They quickly went back to their business. "And that, is just a taste of why you do not mess with Hank Voight and his unit." She sighed walking back round to her side of the desk.

"Platt, get back upstairs now." Voight's voice chord as he rushed back down the stairs and past the desk towards the garage type place where the cage sits, our private interview room for pieces of shit such as Pulpo. Which is currently where Antonio is, hopefully beating him senseless for what he did to Jules.

"What's going on Sarge?" I asked as me and Trudy looked at him confused.

"Antonio's son has been kidnapped." He said lowly before he went, I'm guessing, to the cage to get Dawson.

"Oh shit." I muttered to myself spinning round and sprinting up the stairs to intelligence.