Chapter 49

Like the usual, at midnight, Minho will go out doing his business involving blood and dead body while Jisung is sleeping soundless on his bed safe and sound. Especially after the amount of guards that Minho have put guarding around his house.
Like always, Hyunjin got dragged into his business and so he follow Minho to wherever he is taking him.

Hyunjin was kinda shocked when they're standing in front of Jisung's house. Minho knock on the door and seconds later, the door revealed Haseong not looking tired or sleepy at all.

"Good, you're early. Now, finish whatever you going to say and let me sleep. "Haseong said letting them in

They sat on the sofa in the living room.

"First off, I want to kill one of your disciples, Song Minseok. " Minho said

"Straightforward. Now, why? " Haseong asked.

"He's been bothering Jisung, and dare to threaten me. And he almost expose me to the world! And by now, I'm sure he's gonna go steal Jisung and expose me" Minho said

"How did he threaten you? "

Minho showed Haseong all the texts

"Okay first off, I want to tell you that Minseok is the best disciple right now. "

"So? You wanna tell me that I can't kill him? " Minho raised an eyebrow.

"That's not what I'm saying. If it about killing, settling debts, and more I know you are the best at that. But Minseok is more.. Tricky and swift? I don't know the word. You do put some guard around Jisung did you? " Haseong asked

"Yes I did. Don't worry. I won't let me guard down. " Minho said

"Now tell me his house"

"Okay, but let me join you. I wanna teach some extra lesson"

-----------

Jisung moving around on the bed. He open his heavy eyelids and look besides him to see no Minho.

"Hyungie? "

Jisung called out for Minho as he sat up.

He look around the room but didn't find Minho anywhere. Jisung called out for Minho again but he let out a raspy voice signaling that his throat feels dry. He get up and start make his way to the kitchen.

----

Jisung fill the mug with warm water and drink it in the kitchen.

The sound of the door click open making Jisung flinched.

He smiled thinking it was Minho who just got home from wherever he was, so he skip to the living room still holding the mug in case the older want some.

"Hyungie!—" His smiles drop as he click the light open and saw no one in the living room.

He began walking to the door to check outside for Minho. Just as he about to grab the doorknob, his vision went black.

Jisung was about to scream when a cloth was put on his mouth preventing him from screaming.

"Now, let's come with me babyboy" A familiar voice said which make Jisung shivered.

Jisung can't react anymore when he goes unconscious

---------

                       [Unknown]

Your guards may or may not,
be the worst protection you have

Minho's phone went crushed after the said male grip on it too tightly.

"Hyung, what's wro—"

Minho stood up and rush outside leaving a confuse Hyunjin and Haseong.

But the two didn't waste a second and get up following Minho.

-------------

The there stormed into the house Minho's yelled following.

Hyunjin immediately went upstairs to wake up the others while Haseong search through thr house for Jisung

Minho currently is gripping one of his guard's collar who were suppose to be guarding Jisung while he's gone.

After shouting one per one guards which he kills after, he went up to his room and find it unlock.

Minho quickly rush to check all the security camera which Seungmin is checking already.

"Did you find any? " Minho asked as soon as he enter the room.

"Not yet" Seungmin said. He really want to apologize for not being careful but the older was fuming so he don't want to say anything that make it worse.

"Enough with that, I know who did this. Just search this bastard. I want to know where he is right now" Minho said and Seungmin nod.

-------

Jisung woke up to an unfamiliar surroundings. He immediately tried to get up but halted when he felt a strong grip around his arms preventing him to do so.

He looked over to find him tied up to a chair. He wants to scream but a cloth was shove in his mouth. Jisung starts squirming trying to free himself, tears start forming in his eyes not liking the situation he was in.

He look around and figure out he is in some kind of basement. He can clearly see all the gun, axe, dagger and torturing tools.

Jisung tried to scream even though he know it will come out as muffled.
In the next moments, the door was open.

"Ahh, you're awake. " A familiar voiced said

Jisung let out a tear seeing the person. He can only let out a muffled sound which make the person chuckled.

"You want to say something. Let me take this off. I want to hear your beautiful voice" The person said take off the cloth from Jisung making Jisung caught after.

"Minseok hyung.. Why? " Jisung can only cry now, feeling betrayed.

"I don't think I need to explain what's this room for, since I know that stupid arrogant hoe already explain to you about me. " Minseok explain.

"But don't worry, I wont use anything on you. I can't let your beautiful skins get scars. " Minseok said as he caressed Jisung's cheeks.

"Wh-why a-am I t-tied up? "Jisung asked now trembling and crying

"Don't cry baby" he said as he wiped the tears.

"A-answer m-me"

Minseok sigh. Jisung let out a pain scream when Minseok suddenly yanked his hair. Minseok pulled Jisung closed to his face by his hair.

"I tied you up because you are mine. I will never let you go again Junsu. " Minseok start to smiled which terrified the younger but also confuse when Minseok said the name

-----tbc