Chapter 47

After the movie ends, the gang decides it's finally time to sleep.

Jisung was yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes which make him making grabby hands to Minho, demanding to be carry.

Minho being Minho, won't refuse to the younger's request. He takes the baby and carry him all the way to his room.

After laying Jisung on his bed and make sure him sleeps soundly, Minho looks around for something unusual. He goes to the door and lock it. His door have five code lock just for emergency so it would be harder to unlock the door.

After that, he went to the window and check outside. He makes sure there's nothing unwanted, and lock the window too. Minho grab his guns from the drawer and put it on the nightstand and sit on the bed besides the sleeping Jisung. He caressed Jisung's hair while looking at him lovingly, and at the same times, he didn't lower his guard. He keeps his ears check, while holding a dagger with his free hands.

That night, Minho didn't sleep, instead he watch out for danger, and protecting his baby.

-------morning.

Jisung wakes up when he feels light peck on his neck.

Jisung open his heavy eyelids and saw Minho kissing lightly on his neck while hovering him only making him blush when the older noticed him awake and smirk.

"Well, good morning babyboy" Minho said making Jisung blush on the nickname.

"H-hyungie, I-Im not l-little" Jisung stuttered when Minho continue sucking his neck.

Minho hum and suck harder on his neck making Jisung moan softly. Minho smirk when he sees the all the marks he makes while the younger's asleep. It looks beautiful on Jisung, even more, it his mark. Jisung is his.

"Yea, but you're still my baby" Minho said and kiss the younger which he kiss back, wrapping his hand around Minho's neck.

"H-hyu—" Jisung's voice was muffled when the older's tongue enter the younger's mouth.

Minho felt the younger tried to push him but was too weak against Minho.

Minho pulled out from the kiss, letting Jisung take a breath.

"W-what was t-that for? I-its so sudden" Jisung said blushing and pouting only making Minho fall for him even more.

Minho grins at him. "Nothing. I jest felt like the need to mark my territory. You looks so beautiful with all my marks babyboy" Minho said in his deep voice making Jisung blush even more. But then he realize what the older just said and rush to the mirror.

Jisung shriek when he saw all the purplish-reddish mark scattered around his neck and collarbone.

"Hyungie! There's a lot! How will I hide this! The others will make fun of me! " Jisung whines pouting.

Minho get up and hug the younger from behind.

"They won't. And don't hide it. I already told you, these marks shows everyone, you're mine. " Minho said.

-----------afternoon

Jisung is watching the TV with Changlix.

Minho and Seungjin are in their computer room, trying to find the identity of the unknown number and checking the security cameras for a spy or intruder.

As they doing that, Minho's phone vibrates again

                     [Unknown]

I'll wait till you lower your guard,
Lee Know.

Hyunjin glance at Minho who suddenly becomes quiet. Hyunjin jumps when he sees Minho veins is all visible and about to crush his phone.

He quickly get out his phone and click on something.

'Hyungie! I love you!' hearing Jisung voices calm Minho down and look behind to the door.

"He's not here. It's just his voice recording. I knew this would be in handy. "

Minho glare at Hyunjin making him flinched.

"How did you get that? " Minho asked.

"I asked him. He said he would be happy if you listen to it everytime you're angry cause he loves you! " Hyunjin said sweating.

"Send me that and delete it after. My baby's voice doesn't need to be in your phone" Minho said still glaring at him.

"Yes boss" Hyunjin salute him and turn around facing the computer.

"I don't remember Jisung said that. Besides, it was a dare" Seungmin whispers at him.

"Shh, I don't want to get killed" He whispered back.

-------

Minho went upstairs to the tv room to check on his baby.

As soon as he sees his baby on the couches, he flops himself on the sofa besides him.

Jisung who was texting someone on his phone, jump when someone sit besides him. He smiles after seeing it was Minho lean against him continuing to text.

Minho, isn't very amused when he doesn't get the attention he want from the younger especially when the other couple on the other sofa are cuddling the hell out of each other.

Minho took a peek on Jisung's phone to see who was the younger keep texting only to make his blood boiled when he sees the contact name.  'Minseok Hyung'

"Jisungie baby, are you seriously texting him? " Minho asked sternly making the younger flinched a bit and look at him.

"Y-yes? "

"I don't like him! " Minho's voice making Changlix couple flinched but doesn't bother to look at him. Knowing it'll reduce their life time.

"B-b-bu—"

"Give me that! " Minho yelled and snatch Jisung's phone out of his hands and start to type something.

After that, he takes a deep breath and give back the phone to Jisung calmly. Minho immediately hug Jisung, burrying his face into Jisung's stomach, resting it there.

"I'm sorry I acted that way. I don't like you being friendly towards him" Minho confessed. "Please don't hate me"

Jisung smiles at his boyfriend and pat his head.

"Don't worry! I won't hate hyungie! " Jisung said and hug the older.

                [Minseok Hyung]

I just remember something!
I bought you a blue sweater!
I want you to wear it pretty
please?

                    Sure! I love sweater!    
                   Thank you!!When will I
                     get it?

How about we meet at the park
near your house? Today can you?

          Don't touch him! I know what   
          you're planning! I'm not
         gonna let my guard down! Just
           you wait till I kill you!!!

-----------tbc