Chapter 12

"Hyungie, hyungie, hyungie" Jisung poked the sleeping Minho with each words. He was sitting on the floor beside the bed with Minho' back facing him.

Minho groans sleepily turn around to face the younger. "What is it? " he asked sleepily. "Today is Saturday. " He said smiling.

Minho got the hint of what Jisung's trying to say. He look at his phone and it's only 6 in the morning. "Squirrel, why are you up so early? " .Jisung smile sheepishly " Im excited for our date".  Minho chuckled at Jisung and pulled him on the bed beside him.

"Did you take a shower yet? " Minho asked and Jisung shook his head. "Good now cuddle with me first. " he said and spooning Jisung.

---------7.45 a.m

Minho just finished shower and changing into his clothes. He went to the younger who was sleeping on his bed. "Squirrel~wake up. Aren't you the one who can't wait for the date? ~" Jisung sat up and yawn cutely. He look at the older for a few seconds and suddenly peck his lips. "What was that for? " Minho asked smiling. "Just want to do it" Jisung said and get up for showers.

Jisung wears something to match with the older. After that, he ran to Minho and said "we're matching! ". Minho smile and kiss his nose. "You're so adorable. Now lets go. We're going to have a breakfast first. " Minho said and take Jisung's hand.

---------at a cafe

"Order anything you want, Today is my treat. " Minho said. "Really? Thank you Hyungie! " "after all this is a date. "
After they have their breakfast, they went to a store plushie, since Jisung drag Minho with him. As Jisung about to pick one, Minho shows him a Squirrel plushie. "This one looks like you. " Minho said as he hold it beside Jisung's face and compare it. "Adorable".Jisung smile at it and grab it from Minho's hand. "Hyungie can buy this one and I'll but this! " Jisung said as he take a cat plushie. "Since Hyungie looks kinda like a cat! And that time when hyungie's doing aegyo in that Ca—" Minho puts his hand on Jisung mouth before he can rant more. "Don't said that stuff in public! It's embarassing! " Jisung giggles "but Hyungie is cute! " Minho frowns as he can't get mad at his cute baby Squirrel. "Okay okay, let's go buy these. "

After that, they go to the amusement park. They ride the roller coaster but it's terrible since Jisung is a scaredy cat and Minho and height is not a good match.
Jisung giggles when Minho said "please don't make me ride that thing again."

They try many others thing (sorry I'm lazy right noww) .
It's almost night when they decide to buy some ice cream. They eating it peacefully at the park where they get their first kiss.

Jisung was thinking about that time and starting to blush. Minho notice it and question the younger. "Jisung why are you blushing?". Jisung turn his head to Minho and smile " I was just thinking that this is where we first kiss" .Minho's smile turn to a smirk and lean closer to Jisung. "Want to do it again? " Minho said and Jisung blush " Hyungie~" he whine. Minho didn't wait for his answer as he pull Jisung's face closer and smash their lips together, kissing passionately.

Jisung whimpered and softly moan when the older explore his wet cavern with his tongue. Jisung pull away gasping for air.

"H-hyungie! My ice cream melting! "Jisung whine as he continue to eat his ice cream. Minho chuckled and watch the younger eating his ice cream since he finished it earlier.

As Jisung finish his ice cream, he whine to the older. "Hyungie~ don't stare at me like that" ."why can't I? This is my beautiful adorable squirrel boyfriend that I'm staring at. " Jisung blush at all the compliment. "You're so easy to blush" Minho said chuckling as he pinch Jisung's chubby cheeks.

"Hyungie keeps saying things like that. Of course I'm blushing. It's embarrassing! " Jisung said. "But it's true my adorable squirrel ~" Minho cooed at Jisung.

They sit there a little longer until Minho notice that Jisung's getting sleepy by his eyes that slowly closed. Minho chuckled and get up. "C'mon squirrel. Let's go home. " Minho said as he give out his hand for the younger to hold. Jisung take his hand and get up too yawning.

Minho was driving while Jisung's already asleep besides him. After he park his car outside the house, Minho took out his phone and take a bunch of picture of Jisung. After that, he get out of the car and open Jisung 's door and carry him in a bridal style while he's still sleeping.

When they get to Jisung 's room, Minho put Jisung in his bed.
"Jisung~you need to shower~" But Jisung just groans. "I don't want too" and he sleep soundless. "Alright, if you're smelly by tomorrow morning, it's not my fault." Minho said and get up leaving Jisung sleeping.

When Minho finished showered, he check his phone and sees his group message.

Letz Gay Itt!!

Hyunjean

Minho hyung, they want to
hangout at ---. They already set up everything

Meme
You're gonna come?

I don't want to leave Jisung alone

Hyunjean
Can we just bring him as well?

Meme
We can't! We can't let him know
about us! The gang!

Bean                                      
Can we just tell him?
He'll know eventually

But what if he can't accept us?!
Afraid of us? I don't want to
lose him!

B

ean
Maybe he will?
If we don't tell him the
killing activities part maybe
he's okay with it. Beside
he love you right Minho? He'll
sure won't leave you.

Means I can bring him with me

Hyunjean

If he want to

I'll ask him. When is it?

Hyunjean
Tommorow. Two days one night

Meme
Good luck on convince him
to come on a school day

I will and if he don't want to, then
I'll stay with him.

Hyunjean
Whatever you say leader.
But a gang isn't complete
without their leader.

Minho already turn off his phone. He's thinking how to get Jisung to come with him since this can be their second date. He want Jisung to come with him. But he don't want Jisung to know their real activities.

He just feel more frustrated and decide to sleep.

'He loves me. He will not leave me. He's not gonna leave me. I'm sure. He loves me just like I love him. I'll do anything to make Jisung stay with me. '

------tbc

A/n :

BTW the ---- is the place where they will hangout. It's somewhere near Seoul not too far. I don't know if it's amusement park, or Mall cause my brain hurt. And the only place that is gonna be mention is their hotel.

Yea my brain hurt.

                       :)