Chapter 37

"Hey Jisung, can you help my with this? " Jisung turn around facing front to where Minseok is holding out his unfinished homework.

"Sure I can! " Jisung said and start helping Minseok, leaving Minho who Jisung was talking to.

"Minho hyung, stop glaring" Felix said as he sees Minho glaring intensely at Minseok.

"Here" Hyunjin gives Minho a bunch of pencil and Minho takes one and start breaking it into two.

"I want that fucker to be like this! " Minho mutter, still breaking the pencil

"Yea yea, release all your anger into these pencil I buy especially for you so you don't go kill" Hyunjin said.

"Good thinking Hyun" Felix said

"Minho oppa-"A girl approach Minho's desk cheerfully but stop when she saw all the broken pencil.

"Oh I guess you're in bad mood." She said smilling and put a bento in front of Minho. (I love bento)
"Lucky you, I made this just for you. Enjoy it! " She said and walk away.

Minho scoffed and push the bento to Hyunjin. "Free food" Minho said

--------lunch

"Hey Jisung, can I lunch with you? "
Minseok asked making the gang look at him

"You can't "Minho said with his death glare and arm around Jisung.

"I was only asking Jisung" Minseok said making annoyed face

"Sorry Minseok hyung " Jisung said smiling and turn around to walk and the gang leave Minseok

"Ji, can you stop talking with him? " Minho said as they walk out from the classroom

"Who? Minseok hyung? But he's a nice guy!" Jisung said
"He's annoyed me" Minho simply said. "Why? " Jisung whined

"Tsk tsk tsk, Jisung, you should realize it already" Changbin said

"Your boyfriend is jealous again" Seungmin said making Jisung look at Minho

"Hyungie! How many times do I have to remind hyungie! Other guy is nothing to me than a friend." From then, the other just listen to Jisung's nagging and Minho who pay attention to not what Jisung was saying but his adorable feature.

Jisung still with his nagging even after sitting down.

"—Hyungie? Are you listening to me! Hyungie! " Jisung whined and Minho chuckled.

"You're just adorable I can't help it. " Minho said and kiss Jisung forehead after ruffles his head.

"Lucky me you're mine and not anyone else. " Minho said

"Stop. Please. I want to eat. " Seungmin said making the other laugh.

"Sorry, I forgot you need peace when eating" Minho said.

"Then how do you eat when you're with Hyunjin? " Jisung asked and Seungmin blushed.

Seungmin lift his hand and punch lightly on Hyunjin's shoulder who was sitting besides him with a smile on his face.

"This guy can't stop talking that sweet talk to me and cant stop touching my hair. "

Hyunjin grin. "Can't help it. If I can, I can kiss you too" Hyunjin said and Seungmin shoved his sandwich in Hyunjin's mouth. "Shut up" Seungmin said pouting and blushing.

"Binnie~" Felix whined and tugging on Changbin's shirt

"Ah ah ah, stop whining." Changbin said poking Felix's nose making him pout

"Changbin hyung, Felix needs attention" Jisung said making Minho scoffed.

"Yah, I need it too" Minho said and Jisung smiles, hugging his boyfriend and feeding him his cheesecake.

---------tbc