"You know it." Brodey joined Lannan in his reddit searches while Y/n and Tannar looked around some more for dresses. Eventually giving up and heading to the kitchen for some wine and Parma prep.

"Oh my god, Tannar you know what we should do?"

"Mm?"

"Stream."

"Oh fuck yes, wine and bogans. We love that! LANNAN!"

"WHAT?!"

"WE NEED YOUR LAPTOP!"

"WHY?"

"TO MAKE MONEY!"

"SURE COME GET IT!" The pair of them finished their screaming match to a satisfactory end, Tannar ran to grab the laptop and camera while Y/n posted it all over their socials.

—————

"Why do I smell burning?" Lannan asked popping into stream view with Brodey. Y/n and Tannar stared at each other. "Guys, you know your cheese is on fire right?"

"Ohhhh shit." They said in unison and scrambled to get them out of the oven.

"How much fucking wine did you two have?" Brodey asked laughing.

"A standard amount." Y/n giggled, holding her half full glass. Their bottle was almost done. They fixed up their dinner and the stream ended. "Hey, we can finally use our dining table."

"That cost us 150 for just the table." Lannan whined, setting down his plate. "Hey Brodey, want a beer?"

"Why not?"

"Good man." They both laughed as Lannan went back to the kitchen. All four of them ate their food without further question.

——————

"Y/nnnnnn."

"Mm?" She answered from the lounge room.

"Come 'ereeee." He laughed,

"Yeahh okkkk" She walked into his office and saw him on his big bean bag. "Oo bean bag." She jumped on it causing Lannan to be pushed off.

"Hey!"

"Mine now." She giggled, Lannan stood up and found a small section of the bean bag for which wasn't covered. "Naw."

"I did buy it."

"Argh. Fine." She scooted over and somehow ended up on top of him.

"Ok I'm not complaining now." She slapped his leg.

"You idiot."

"Anyways, I needed to talk to you."

"Mm, you gotta hurry. Brods is here in 15."

"Don't worry. I got this." They both laughed. "Anyways, it's about our little issue."

"You mean the fact we keep trying to you know and we never get to."

"Yes."

"It's so annoying I might just drown myself." She sighed.

"Don't worry. I have a solution. We kick Tannar out for a night when you get back and voila. Peace."

"What about Willeh?"

"Oh right, we kick him out as well."

"You are so stupid I love it."

"What?!"

"My suggestion, it happens when it happens."

"You are so wise. Stop it." They rolled around on the bean bag until Brodey came. They stood outside the house as they said goodbye. "You be safe. And don't do anything rational!"