"Anything mistress."

"I need you to do something wrong."

- - -

Caroline shoved Adrian through the door to the Yoski Auction House. His hands were cuffed together behind him and Caroline held the lead attached to his collar. She pushed him again, this time causing him to stumble up to the front desk.

"May I help you?"

"Well I certainly hope so," Caroline said in the prissiest voice that she could muster.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"This dog pushed me into a wall!"

"Do you want punishment or to sell him back?"

"Punishment."

"How much?"

"As much as you can do in an hour. I need him yet today."

"All right. You can pick him up in an hour Miss?"

"Setki, Farri Setki, and I'll be waiting here."

"As you wish," the woman said snidely, "hand the slave to the guard once he comes up."

With that the woman returned to the small room behind the desk where Caroline assumed she was slacking off from the work she was supposed to be doing. Caroline turned to Adrian.

"Okay, remember, blink twice and the cameras in the contact lenses with send the image that you see to my cell up here. I'll get you out of there immediately if they go for the voltaic gloves. Are you feeling alright?"

Adrian nodded but before he had the chance to reply a large red haired muscular man in a guard's uniform burst, for lack of better phrase, out of the elevator.

"Miss Setki?" He questioned, green eyes glaring down at her.

"Yes, here you are and please, I don't have long, do the most damage you can."

A wicked smile crossed the man's face as he took hold of the lead on Adrian's collar and stepped back into the elevator. Caroline paced back to the waiting area where she found herself alone. Instead of sitting she walked down the hall and began opening doors. She got halfway down the hall and pulled open a closet door, she had been expecting linens but was almost crushed by a mans body falling on top of her. Stifling her scream she shoved the body back into the closet, jumping and wiggling trying to get the feeling off of her. Before slamming the door shut her eyes widened as she recognized the dead man, he was the same man she had seen in her photo.

Slamming the closet door shut Caroline tried to wipe the dead off of her and scurried back to the waiting area, sitting on the couch and checking her phone. Thirty minutes had passed and she had still heard nothing from Adrian. She checked her phone for the hundredth time; perhaps she had made a horrible mistake. What if they didn't use electric shocks on their customer's slaves? What if she made Adrian go through all of this for nothing?

Just as she was about to tell the woman at the desk to bring him back up her phone went off. She quickly slid her finger across the screen to reveal one of the most horrifying images that she had ever seen. It was taken from below the man she had seen earlier, his sneer alone was terrifying, but even worse was the sparking blue glove on his hand. Running to the front desk she yelled at the woman.

"I need my slave now!"

"But you still have-"

"Now," Caroline growled.

Rather than argue farther the woman pushed the button to intercom the basement and told the man to bring Miss Setki's slave back upstairs immediately. Caroline looked at the woman's confused face and quickly came up with a lie.