"Ms Gilbert?" Tanner interrupted them again.

"Hmm?' Elena turn around totally forgetting that she was still in class.

"Pearl Harbour?" He asked but Elena stuttered. "December 7th 1941." Stefan answers for her, Elena gives him the satisfied look.

"Thank you Ms Gilbert!" Tanner snapped and everyone laughed. "Any time." Stefan said catching Tanner in his track.

"Very well. The Fall of the Berlin wall." He looked around the class for answers but Stefan was quick to give to him.

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." He answered.

"Are you? How good?" He smirked. Honestly that smirk doesn't work on him effectively like Damon's. Why did I just compare him to Damon?

"Keep it to the year." He said and Stefan just nod his head accepting Tanner's challenge.

"Civil Rights Act."

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy Assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

"68."

Throwing question after question Stefan still hasn't made a mistake yet and it was getting on Tanner's nerves. He paced towards Stefan.

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe VS Wade."

"1973."

"Brown VS Borges."

"1954."

"The Battle of Getty's Burge."

"1863."

"Korean War."

"1950 to 1953."

"Hah! It ended in 52!" Tanner laughed in Stefan's face, he was happy that Stefan finally got something wrong.

"Uhh, actually sir, it was 1953." Stefan insisted.

Tanner was clearly pissed and was itching to prove him wrong. "Look it up, somebody. Quickly."

I couldn't be bothered to search it up knowing that others will do it. So I just sat quietly and waited for the answer.

"It was 19...53." A student called out laughing at Tanner. I gave pulled a smile and chuckled at Tanner's own embarrassment.

Everyone was clapping for Stefan and Elena giving him another satisfying look, her face was telling the every that Stefan's her boyfriend and she was proud of him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After school was over and those that were in clubs had to stay back for practice, I was in the cheerleading squad with Bonnie, Elena and Caroline so we all stayed back for practice. We've been at it ever since freshmen year.

Caroline somehow roped to me to it, whatever Caroline wants to do she would get me to do it with her. She just signed me up without even telling me and drag me along on tryouts day. 'Surprise, I signed you up!' She would say. But no matter how annoying and a control freak Caroline was, she's still my best friend.

I sat down beside Bonnie and did some stretches with her, Elena came along and sat with us doing nothing. Which was a surprise because she didn't want to be on the squad anymore.

"Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight." Elena told Bonnie. "I am?" She asked seemingly excited.

"Mh-hmm. You, me, Laura and Stefan." Elena told us and I frown at her. Bonnie's smile dispersed in seconds. "You have to give him a chance." She told her. "Tonight's no good." Bonnie tried to make an excuse but it wasn't working on Elena.