"I can't believe him." I shook my head in disbelief.

Josiah had some nerve. He had some nerve coming at me for doing something that I didn't really even do but he did the exact same thing.

"Fuck him." I spat, not even thinking about it.

"Don't say-"

"No. Fuck him, Teesh. He's a liar." I went on, not even able to stop the tears that were running down my face.

I was beginning to feel helpless. I never thought he'd do this to me.

"He lied to me and tried to kill me for lying to him. He's such a hypocrite." I sniffed.

"I don't ever want to see his lying ass again." I went on, breaking my own heart.

"Don't make any sudden decisions right now. You don't know anything yet, Mon. Let him explain it to you."

I sighed deeply as my mind ran a mile a minute. I was going through it right now. But I decided that Teesh was right.

I simply wiped my tears and nodded my head. I'd let Joey explain once I saw him again but he'd better have a good explanation or I was done with him and for good this time.

*
Josiah

"Joey, are you sure I can come in here?" Kim bitched as I brung her into the center through the basement entry way.

It was "lunch time" for all of us at the center and we could pretty much roam around for the most part so I was utilizing my time in the best way.

"Shut up, ma." I joked, pushing her up against the wall.

She smiled at me as I bit my bottom lip, gripping her ass in my hands.

"Yo' shit still fat." I said to her and she laughed.

Damn. I can't do this. I thought to myself with Montana randomly running through my brain.

Nah. Fuck that. She fucked somebody else. I thought again, making myself angry.

"You alright?" Kim asked and I nodded, mushing my head into her neck like I do Montana and leaving small kisses there.

I listened as she moaned softly, letting her hands roam.

"Oh my god, Joey. That's on soft?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows, making me smirk cockily.

"Yeah, ma. Whatchu forgot? I'm a big nigga."

"How could I forget." She bit her lip, slowly getting onto her knees as she looked up at me.

Lowering my pants, I allowed her to take me into her mouth as best as she could.

"Damn, girl." I wrapped my fingers into her hair, guiding her head.

"Montana ain't never did no shit like this." I admitted, making her laugh.

Montana ain't never get on her knees for me but these other bitches were quick to. I should've did this shit a long time ago instead of messing with her boring ass.

I watched as she bobbed her head, sucking on me sloppily before I felt myself about to release. I suddenly pulled back, removing myself from her mouth because if I let go now, I wouldn't be able to start again. Not with her.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall." I told her and she did as told, arching her back.

I then dug into my pocket and grabbed the Magnum I'd gotten from the cleaning lady, Sharell. It was supposedly meant for her and I but I'd have to use it now.

"Take it slow, Joey." Kim said to me, immediately making me think of Montana.

"Shh." I told her, not tryna think of her as I put this condom on.

Once I got it on, I pushed her toward the wall more and pushed myself into her without warning.

"Oh!" She screamed as I gripped her hair into my hands, stroking her deeply.

"Fuck. Yo' shit still tight girl." I told her as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder.

"You like it, daddy?" She started talking freaky to me and I shook my head.

"Shh." I said again, I ain't want to hear her voice.

Montana ran through my mind, making me think about the look on her face if she seen what I was doing right now and when Teesh showed her the video I'd sent her.

I didn't send it to her because I know it hurts more when it comes from your friend. I wanted her to feel me and I'm sure she was now. But this was only the beginning.

"Fuck. Joey. I'm about to cum." She whined as I went harder, releasing all anger and stress while I thought about Montana.

She really had me fucked up. Now I was out here doing shit that I didn't even want to do.

"I'm cumming, Joey." Kim went onto say as I grabbed her waist tightly, watching her ride out her orgasm.

Pulling out, I looked down at the condom and it was covered but it wasn't from me. I ain't even cum. I wasn't even in the mood no more.

"That was everything and more." She smiled, turning around to kiss my lips.

I dodged the kiss and kissed her cheek instead as she smiled.

"Aight, ma. I have to get back." I told her, removing the condom and pulling my pants up.

"Okay, I'll text you." She smiled.

"Aight." I nodded as she walked away.

"And I'll make sure to tell Montana all about this." She said and I chuckled.

"That ain't my bitch. Do what you want." I shrugged, making my way back upstairs.

*
How do you think both Joey and Montana will react once they see each other again?

How do you think Joey will feel once he's told that all of this was a lie to help him?

Should Montana move on?

excuse mistakes