《 Battle of Trost 》

850

56th Expedition Outside Wall Rose

Abandoned city about six hours south of Wall Rose and the southern gate in Trost.

I land on the rooftop with a loud 'thump'. Next to me was the now dead 7 meter titan falling to the ground. The floor shook momentarily before smoke had appeared. I sigh and stretch my arms a bit. I look at my uniform. All covered in titan blood.

'Thank goodness it evaporates or Levi would have another thing to nag me about' I think then shivering at the thought of it. 'NO NO NO! STOP RIGHT THERE ALENKA' I think, then shaking my head. Thinking about Levi nagging on me leads to thinking about punishment for doing a shit job at cleaning and then it just leads to all this kinky stuff, but now is CLEARLY not the time for that. ' FOR WALL MARIA'S SAKE, ALENKA THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT' I scold myself. I lightly slapped my cheeks trying to make the heat go away. Okay time to focus.

I scan the area around me for titans. Not one nearby. I sigh in relief. I really need to get my priorities straightened out when I'm here. I was about to leave the area to see if anyone needed help or if there was stray titan when I heard my name being called. I turn around recognizing the voice.

"Petra" I say in slight surprise. Said girl lands about twenty feet away from me before jogging the rest of the way.

"Alenka, Levi-Heichou requested back-up" she says. In that moment Erd and Gunther landed slightly behind her. I nod.

"Oi, Alenka why is your face red?" Erd teases, looking at my cheeks. My ears and now along with my cheeks start burning again. Dammit Erd not now.

Erd is a really cool guy if you ever get to really know him. He's like the older brother you hate and love and never wanted. Who knows how many times he's gotten under my skin with his teasing. This is one of those times.

"Shut the hell up" I yell at him. He chuckles. Gunther on the other hand looked just as serious as always but with slight concern in his eyes.

"Do you need water? Dehydration can be be a pain" He says.

Gunther is a organized and pretty serious guy, I'll admit it. However, though he can be boring at times, it's fun to hang out with him. I mean, who think's to bring a bottle of alcohol on a girl's 21st birthday. I mean seriously at the HQ and all AND without Levi's consent (not that he minded anyway).

"No I'm fine, it's nothing" I say and he nods. Petra look at me with a knowingly smile. She sighs.

"Let's go, Heichou is  over there" She points the direction with her sword, before leading the way.

~~~

"Heichou, I've brought reinforcements" Petra says when the four of us land next to Levi. Levi -Heichou looks at us from where he was looking off to the distance. He nods his thanks to Petra.

"Petra and Alenka tend to the wounded soldier below. The rest of you support the right flank. I'll take the left" Levi orders before leaving, twirling in the air as he left. He looks like a ballerina when he does that. Huh.

"Heichou!" Petra calls in disbelief, not that I blame her. Levi went for the side with two titans alone, leaving the single one on the right to Erd and Gunther. He's Humanity's Strongest for a reason. I sigh. He better be careful out there.

"Let's go" I say to Petra. Erd and Gunther head out the same time Petra and I left to tend to our injured comrade below us.

"Okay, go find something we can stop the bleeding with inside one of these houses, I'll get him in the shade and examine him for injuries." Petra says to after we got the soldier out of the evaporating titan's mouth. His midsection was stained in blood and he was gasping for air. I nod and run to the nearest door I found. The door was locked.