Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore

Start from the beginning

Adarsh followed him along with other two directors and two from legal team, they discussed something about Rickons deal but for the first time Sanskar's mind was not on their discussion and surprisingly he did not ask any questions exact opposite to his usual self. Answering Sanskar's questions were always painful for his employees. He was too sharp to catch any thing missing or incorrect. Convincing Sanskar Maheshwari was one of the herculean tasks for anybody.

Post meeting other members of discussion left for their cabins but Adarsh stayed back.

"Hola you look lost today" Adarsh said with narrowing his eyes.

"No Kaka just thinking about something else" Sanskar said typing something on his mac avoiding eye contact with Adarsh.

"And that something is related to Swara" Adarsh said abruptly with wink.

"Yes" Sanskar said and realised what he blurred out, he closed his eyes and just shrugged his shoulders.

'She is spoiling my reputation' Sanskar thought with smile.

Adarsh supresses his laugh somehow and said, "what are you going to gift your wife as wedding gift? Or are you planning to go for honeymoon?"

"Honeymoon, no Kaka, it's too early, I guess. I mean we are not that close to go for honeymoon; she will get scare and run away even if I utter that word" Sanskar said controlling his laugh remembering his scary kitten.

But Adarsh laugh out a loud.

"I am taking baby steps Kaka, recently she has started opening up with me but still we have a long way to go." Sanskar said in calm voice looking at far.

"I am proud of you Sanskar, do you like her? I mean the way you guys have married you were not given a choice so" Adarsh said but could not complete his sentence.

"Yes, I like her, and I know she is perfect for me. I always wanted simple and pure girl which can be part of our family. Swara is exactly like that. Every day, she amazes me by her innocence. I mean even though she knows that she is holding a title of 'Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari' then also she is not flaunting it. Badi Ma knows me more than I know myself. She perfectly knew for which girl I can fall for." Sanskar said with amusement and looked at Adarsh who nodded his head in consent then continued "I am thinking to get her neckpiece which can go with her reception dress."

"Divya make your daughter understand that we will be attending Maheshwart's invitation for Sanskar's wedding reception as great guest." Ashok warned Kavita who was fuming in anger while looking at Swara and Sanskar's Wedding Reception Invitation. It was a beautiful basket with some gold and silver frills, finest champagne, exquisite Belgium dark chocolates, invitation card printed with gold ink, surrounded with white and yellow roses.

"Kavi, I cannot afford any enmity with Maheshwari's, you know Sanskar how he becomes possessive when it comes to his family just think how much he will go in his over possessive mode for his wife. In simple words take Sanskar Maheshwari on your right he will be a total sweetheart, humble, loving and caring but take him on your wrong side he will destroy your life beyond your imagination. And I am not in a mood to face his wrath. So, tomorrow we will be going to Maheshwari house as guest and post function will leave for London and you are putting full stop for topic called 'Sanskar Maheshawari' from our personal life." Ashok Roy warned his lovely daughter looking straight in her eyes.

"Are you scared of him Daddy?" Kavita asked with anger with narrowing her eyes, she was shocked with her father's words. He had never say no to her until today.

"Yes, I am. He has power and ability to destroy any one within seconds. You don't know the real Sanskar" Ashok said with worried lines on his forehead and continued looking at his wife "Divya make her understand."