Lord Beerus x Abused! Female! reader

Requests are open! 

(F/n) = Friend's name

Damn this was long XD Over 3000 words and a partial slice of my soul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's POV~

       I stared at myself in the mirror with deep hatred buried in my chest, I gently brushed my hair until it was untangled and dropped the object beside the sink. I leaned over the faucet to catch a better look at myself and the mark on my face. A red swollen imprint on my cheek.

"She loves me," I uttered and wiped stray tears from my eyes, "she says she does. It's only punishment...It's for my own good."

      I caught myself spitting out the lies she feeds me, but it was overused to the point I believed it. I believed that I needed to be punished, despite being a full-grown adult and capable of making my own decisions.

        She's been friends with me ever since we were kids, the play-dates and petty fights were still engraved in my mind. I don't know why she changed to be who she is now, or why she needs to act like my mother.

She cares too much. At least, that's what she tells me.

       I inhaled deeply and exhaled softly, wiping my cheeks clean, I exited the bathroom and plastered a fake smile on my face. (F/n) had invited a bunch of our friends for a party for her to throw, I had no say in this since she states that I didn't need to stress about it.

How kind of her.

       I sheepishly walked around the corner to see (F/n) with a phone plastered on her ear, her skinny hand dropping down to her waist while she bantered about something to someone on the other line. I walked quietly to the kitchen, in hopes to not interrupt her call, and waited until the call ended.

       I was hungry and yearned for a snack, but she makes me ask her before doing so. She says that it helps me from not getting fat, I mean, it's working. The last time I checked I shed at least ten pounds.

        Despite being only fed lunch and dinner, the portions were small for me while she ate like a pig...wait, I shouldn't think about her like that. It's rude. I'm sorry.

       (F/n) tapped her foot and sent me one of her signature smiles before ending the call, I smiled back at her. It's rude to not smile back, she said one night.

"So, how's it going?" she asked with a taunting look in her eyes.

I rubbed my arm and answered, "I'm doing fine..."

      She waited there, positioned right in front of me, and crossed her arms. An irritated look took form in her features, I adverted my eyes and pondered on how I annoyed her.

        A loud noise of a hand slapping skin made me jolt out of my thoughts, but the pain seemed to do that for me more than the noise. My hand shot up to my cheek while I looked at her with fear in my eyes, she glared at me and wet her lips.

     "You are supposed to ask how my day was!" she scolded and grabbed my chin violently, "it's selfish when you only speak about yourself! Now! We shall repeat the situation, remember what I said. Right?"

    "Y-yes, ma'am," I shivered and allowed her to jar my head back upon releasing my chin. Tears trickled down my cheek, I quickly wiped them away before she would scold me about it.

She faced her back at me before spinning around with a smile on her face. I smiled back.

"So, how's it going?" she repeated.