Husband! Frieza x Dangerous! Wife! reader

Gah, I love this sushi roll of a man so much XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~Y/n's POV~

     Being the empress of the universe had its perks, no one wanted to mess with me, and everyone was scared of me. Well, maybe it was my resting bitch-face and god-like power that scared them. Who knows.

At the moment I was in a meeting with my husband, Frieza.

The ogre-looking creatures tried to convince us to leave their planet alone by naming prices they could give. My eyes were closed the whole time, listening to what they had to tell.

I felt Frieza's tail plop on my lap, hidden by the table above it. I opened my eyes, seeing that Frieza was terribly annoyed at the monsters and wanted me to do something about it.

I crossed my arms and stared straight at the leader, I was not even glaring and he was shaking already.

"I will end you and your planet right now if you don't shut the fuck up," I snapped.

"Y-yes miss!"

"We're so sorry, miss."

Frieza chuckled darkly, quite enjoying seeing his wife set her dominance. It was a bit of a turn on, but he kept that to himself.

I caressed my husband's tail, it made him jolt at first, but he relished in the feeling when it began to soothe him. I continued running my hand across his tail until the monsters spoke.

"W-why do you want to destroy our planet, anyway?" one of the ogres asked, causing the rest to hush him in panic.

"You dare question us?" Frieza questioned angrily, setting his chin on his hand, "we can destroy you because of that, you fools."

"I'm so sorry for his immodesty!" the leader cried.

I laughed in my hands, causing Frieza and the other monsters to look at me. Frieza was, of course, grinning at me, whereas the ogres didn't seem as excited.

"You call yourself a leader, and yet you cry like a child," I said, stroking my husband's tail, "are you sure you aren't destroying your planet?"

The leader looked away with tears running down his cheeks, one of the ogre's growled lowly and mumbled.

"Stupid bitch," the ogre seethed.

But the room was silent as he muttered it.

Frieza gasped excitedly, removing the tail he had on my lap. I slid out of my chair, glaring at the ogre with such intensity that the others started crying.

"Do you want to run that by me again?" I said, using my powers to close the doors before the ogres were able to escape.

"I think you should reply to her," Frieza chuckled evilly, "she's not that patient."

"I-I'm so-sorry," the ogre cried.

I advanced towards him, eyes glowing, causing the temperature to drop in the process.

"You are so idiotic, saying such hurtful words in the same room as me." I smirked, "it seems you question my power if that's the case."

"Just tell her! P-please!" one ogre urged, trying to get the other to confess.

But he didn't say it fast enough.

I barely touched his arm and he disintegrated into ash, causing the other ogres to shriek and yip in fear. Frieza just wagged his tail at the show,

I spun back around and sat back to the seat I originally was. Next to Frieza.

"It seems to me that all of your species at that planet are ignorant, rude, and useless." Frieza smirked upon seeing their eyes widen, "so, it shall perish just like your race."

Without a word, Frieza killed the last standing ogres using only his finger.

"You did amazing, darling," Frieza said, glancing at me before standing from his seat.

I smiled, standing as well, "It was nothing."

"Of course it was," Frieza scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Yep, so what else do we have to do today?" I asked, following him as he exited the room.

He grasped my hand, enveloping mine with warmth, and said with a smirk. "Nothing, as I was told. Let's retreat to our room if you wish."

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired."

"I had something else in mind, darling."

I looked at him, "What else did you mean?"

He looked back down at me, rolling his eyes before kissing me. His cold lips pinched mine in a passionate deep kiss.

Without a word, he released and continued walking.

"You didn't answer the question."

Frieza held his hands from behind him, staring forward, and answered:

"You'll see when we get there."