Beerus x Dangerous! Sadistic! Goddess! Wife! reader

Just wanted to write some gore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's POV~

       People always got it confused, I am not insane. Just a goddess who enjoys inflicting pain and destruction just like any other entity. That's all.

        I don't know, I may be insane if I compare myself with the others, but I think it's far more interesting than being my husband. No offense.

       Sure, he does have his sadistic moments, which I enjoy to watch. But he loves to eat and sleep like no tomorrow, how can that be entertaining!

      Talking about entertainment, I was able to come along with my husband to a planet called Earth. I came there centuries ago, only just the once, but the show that encased there was astounding! The war, blood, famine, it was just all there!

       I adjusted my golden choker, which I thought was strange that all gods have to wear it at all times. But I don't mind it too much.

"Whis," my husband whined, "hurry up."

       I looked over my shoulder to see Whis speaking to the Oracle Fish, he seemed...worried somehow? I can only assume that one of her predictions worried him to the point it was evident on his features, but he ushered her off before I could read too much into it.

"What happened?" I asked once he joined us.

Whis glanced at me, "It is nothing to worry about, mistress. Let us take our leave."

"How long will it be?" Beerus asked impatiently.

"Exactly thirty minutes my lord."

"Thirty minutes?!"

I rolled my eyes and butted in, "It will be an hour if you keep complaining."

Beerus snapped his piercing eyes at me and shrugged, "I am a demanding man."

"You're not a man though."

"Yes, I am a woman!"

"You're a cat."

"I am a man! I have a penis! That makes me a man!"

"Fine. You're a cat-man. Now let's go before we argue more," I joked, very much amused.

"Of course, miss," Whis stated, and both Beerus and I slapped our hands on his back before we were off.

       Through the blurry lights, I felt Beerus tie me and himself to Whis's back for protection. You would hate it if you'd let go by accident and found yourself in somebody's bathroom while they showered, would you?

And, no, that's just an example...didn't happen to me at all.

"So, do you think earth would have treats for us?" I asked Beerus.

"You act like we're dogs, Y/n."

"We're not, but you sometimes act like one."

Beerus snapped at me defensively, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, so you don't remember? Would you like for me to say it in front of Whis? I know he'll have a field day knowing what you did," I said, tantalizing him relentlessly.

Whis, thoroughly curious, asked, "I would like to know."

Beerus stared at me with a menacing look before his eyes widened, "You better not say anything about that."